Chapter 14-A Dream? Or Reality

This Chapter is Dedicated to AOTKawaiiFangirl Please go read their story. It's a GraTsu Book it's Amazing.
Last Time...
I saw something unbelievable. It was-
Chapter 14
~Natsu~
It was...my mom. Mavis Vermillion. I looked around and everybody wasn't moving. "M-mom. H-how is this possible?" I asked I was so confused. "Natsu I can understand your confused. The reason your so confused. But I need to tell you the truth. This isn't your reality. This is all just a dream." Mom said. "No. No, that can't be true." "But Natsu it is. You've been asleep on Tenroujima for 7 years. It's time for you to wake up."

I jolted up. "Where am I?" I asked myself. "This is your true reality Natsu." Mom said. "But mom where am I at?" I asked. "Tenroujima. One other thing Natsu. I'm not your mother. Nobody knows who your parents are. Igneel isn't your real father. He adopted you as a young boy. Your real parents disappeared of the planet after you were born." Mavis said. I felt the tears fall from my eyes. Why? Why did this have to happen? "Oi, Flamebrain where are you?!" I heard a familiar voice say. It was Gray. "I'm over here." I yelled.

Gray and the others walked over to me. "N-Natsu why are you crying." Lucy asked. "N-no reason that's just find a way to get off this island." I said.
~Time Skip~
We arrived at Fairy Tail and went in. "Natsu-nii!" A boy shouted. I remember him. I think his name was Romeo. "Hey Romeo." I said. "Oi Natsu wanna fight?" Gray asked. "Sure." I said. We walked outside. He got into a fighting stance I just there. "Hey Torches you gonna get ready?" Gray asked. I got into a stance. He charged at me.

I just stood there and took the hit. I was sent flying backwards. I landed on my back. I just laid there not getting back up. I stood back up after a minute. I was hit again. I closed my eyes. I hit the ground again. I opened my eyes and I was in the hospital room again. I looked around everybody was still there wondering why the insignia was glowing. I sat up and swung my legs over the bed. Everybody was now looking at me. "Um can you all please step outside for a minute so I can get changed?" I asked.

Everybody left I walked over to my bag I grabbed my black tank top, white shorts, and black and gold vest my dad left me. I walked out of the room and saw everybody waiting. I walked past them. They jumped up and followed me. Then we were outside. "Natsu where are we going?" Lucy asked. "No where we're just walking." I said. I started to quicken my pace. I looked back and saw they we're keeping up. I started playing to jog. Then run. Then sprint. I looked back and saw everybody was keeping the same pace. Then I was sprinting faster trying to out run life. My legs started to get weak. I eventually collapsed at the park laying in the grass.

Everybody caught up. I just laid there and someone laid down next to me. I looked over and it was Gray. Then Lucy on my other side. Then Erza and everybody else. I just looked up at the sky. Smiling. "You know what, we should have a Bonfire!" Lucy suddenly said. "Why?" Gray asked. "Well why not!" I said. I stood up and helped up Gray. We walked to my house. I saw a car that wasn't mine in the driveway. The door was open. I walked in and went up to my room. In there stood somebody I thought was dead. "D-dad?" I asked. "Hey son! I'm home!" He said.
---------------------------------------------------
I'm Gonna Die At How Amazing You All Are! 1k Reads! My God! I Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter! Vote and Comment! Have A Nice Day!