Chapter 15-Campout! And Homecoming!

Hey guys sorry for not updating recently I'm out of state.
~Natsu~
We walked outside to my back yard. I hadn't been out here in years ever since my dad left. Me, dad, and mom would have camp outs in the back yard. I saw trash all over the place.

"Natsu I thought you would have kept this clean." Dad said. "I have an idea!" I said. " I ran inside and grabbed a Bluetooth speaker. Then to my garage and grabbed rakes and trash bags. I walked back outside.

I put the rakes on the ground along with the trash bags. I set the speaker on a table. I turned it on along with my phone and played music through Bluetooth.

After about an hour of cleaning up the yard looked like what had looked like before. "Finally done." I said. "Natsu do you have fire wood, marshmallows, a way to lit the fire wood, and s'mores stuff?" Dad asked. "No..." I said.

"C'mon lets go to the store." He said. "Can Gray come with us?" I asked. "Sure. I'd like to get to know him." He said. We walked to my dads car. Gray and I got in the back. I held his hand and rested my head on his shoulder. My dad looked at us in his rear view mirror and smiled. I closed my eyes and fell asleep for little bit.

I woke up in an infirmary. "Where am I?" I asked myself out loud. "Your in the Fairy Tail infirmary." I heard someone say. I looked over and saw Gramps. "You've realized it haven't you? You realized you live a double reality." I shook my head. I saw the door open. Lucy, Wendy, Levy, and Gajeel walked in. Gray wasn't there. "Where is Gray?" I asked.

"He went out on a job." Lucy said. "Oh." I said and looked out the window. I stood up suddenly. I saw Lucy, Wendy, and Levy nosebleed. I looked down and realized I didn't have a shirt on. I just walked past them and out in the main room. I saw a bunch of girls nosebleed. I ignored it and walked outside. I saw Gray and walked past him. "Oi FlameBrain!" Gray said. I ignored him and kept walking. "FlameBrain! You listening to me?" He said. After the months with Gray him calling me FlameBrain irritated me.

I felt my body heat up. My body was engulfed in flames. My head started to hurt. I felt my head and I felt horns. I had markings all over my body blood ran from my eyes. "N-Natsu calm done!" Gray yelled. "What's happening?!" Gramps yelled.

~Gray~

"I don't know I was talking to him calling him FlameBrain and he freaked out and now this!" I yelled. "There's only one way to stop him!" Gramps yelled. He walked forward and chanted. "FAIRY GLITTER!" He yelled. Natsu was blasted with with beams of light. He fell to the ground. He was unconscious blood running from his eyes.

~Natsu~

I woke up on Gray's shoulder. "Finally awake I see." Gray said. "We just pulled back into the driveway." Dad said. We walked to the back yard to see everybody just dancing to the music. We set all the stuff down. "How long was I asleep?" I asked Gray. "10-15 minuets I think." He said. "I just realized we have an actual reason for this camp out now. To celebrate the homecoming of Igneel Dragneel!" I yelled.

As the night went on I snuck away from everybody and walked to the front of my house and sat on the porch looking at the stars. "I thought I saw you walk here." I heard Gray say. "Yeah. I've just always loved looking at the stars. Looking at the constellations." I said. I felt Grays arms wrap around me. I felt his hand on my chin making me look at him. I felt his lips crash against mine. I kissed him back. This went on for 5 minuets. We pulled away for air. He put his forehead against mine. "Natsu. I love you." He said. "Gray. I love you too."
------------------------------
Sorry if this chapter sucked or was short. Thank you every body for 1.6k+ reads! Hope You Enjoyed! Have A Nice Day!