Chapter 7

Lydia POV

We are all going over to Derek's loft to see how the first night went. We walked in and didn't see them. We went to Lilith's room.

We walked in and didn't see her. "Where could she be." They shrugged their shoulders. We decided to check Derek's room.

We walked in and saw them both asleep. We quietly walked out and to the living room. "She's making him soft. Said Stiles." "Knock it off Stiles she's only 8 and she's adorable."

We heard a door open and we saw it was Derek and Lilith. He was holding her. "How did you get in my house. Said Derek." "I have my ways." He stared at me and walked into the kitchen and sat Lilith down in a chair.

He was making her some breakfast. "So how was the first night. Said Allison." "It was good. Said Derek." We nodded. "Did you hear the thunder last night. Said Stiles." "Yeah I did. Said Lily."

Derek made her some eggs and passed it to her. "Eat you'll need the energy. Said Derek." She started to eat and he walked over to us. "How was it." "Good she came to my bed last night. Said Derek."

"How come. Said Scott." "The thunder she didn't like it so she got scared and came to my bed. Said Derek." We nodded. He turned around and looked at her.

"Finished. Said Derek." "Yeah. Said Lily." "Alright Lydia Malia and Allison will help you get ready. Said Derek." "Ok. Said Lily." "C'mon." She jumped off the chair and walked over to us. She grabbed my hand and we walked to her room.

"Do you like your room. Said Allison." She looked around. "I love it thank you. Said Lily." I smiled at her. "Your welcome now let's get you dressed."

We got her into a little dress I picked out for her. I quickly did her hair and we walked out. She was small I wonder why though. "All done." "Thank you. Said Lily." I gave her a smile and we walked out.

"Look boys. Said Malia." They turned around and looked at Lilith. "How does she look. Said Allison." "So pretty give us a spin. Said Stiles." She twirled around and caused herself to giggle.

She walked over to Derek. "I look like a princess. Said Lily." "That's because you are now let me get dressed and we can leave ok. Said Derek." She nodded and he walked off.

Derek's POV

I got dressed and walked out my room. I walked over to Lilith and picked her up. "Let's go now." She smiled. "Where too. Said Lily." "Lets go get lunch. Said Stiles." We nodded and left.

I buckled her up and drove off. "So how you like it so far." "I love it. Said Lily." She smiled at me and i smiled back to her. We arrived and I took her out.

We sat down with the others and ordered. Lilith sat next to me and Lydia she was in the middle of us. "Lily what's your middle name. Said Stiles." "Holly. Said Lily." "Like Holly jolly. Said Stiles." "Yeah like that. But I usually go by Lily nobody calls me Holly why. Said Lily."

"Cause I'm gonna call you Holly now. Said Stiles." She smiled at him. We all talked and ate our food.

Sorry it's short. Give me feedback on this chapter