Chapter 11

Derek's POV

I woke up and went to go check on Lily. I walked in and went over to her bed. I looked and didn't see her in her bed. I looked around and didn't see her anywhere.

I walked out and looked in my room see if she asleep in my bed. Which she wasn't. "Lily." "She's in the living room with me. Said Cora."

I walked out the room and saw her playing with Cora. "Hi daddy. Said Lily." "hi luv." I looked at Cora.

"She woke up early and I was already up. Said Cora." I nodded. "Did she eat already." "Yeah she did made her some pancakes."

I nodded. "I'm gonna go get ready watch her." "Yeah." I walked off to my room.

Lilith's POV

I was sitting down with Cora. "So how old are you. Said Cora." "I'm 8 mom says I'm big dad says I'm little still."

She laughed. "Well your dad is right you are still little but yet big. Said Cora." What she said was confusing.

"Do you go to school. Said Cora." I smiled at her. "Yeah I do I have a friend name Enzo he's really nice."

"Does your dad know he's a boy. Said Cora." "Yeah him and my uncle's said no boy's though." She smiled at me.

Then my dad walked out. I wasn't dressed yet. "Lily are you dressed to go. Said Dad." I looked at my dad then myself.

"Right Cora get her dressed please. Said Dad." "C'mon Lily. Said Cora." She grabbed my hand and we walked to my room.

She was getting some clothes from my closet. "Did you dad design your room. Said Cora." "No my mom and aunts did."

She turned around and looked at me. "Do you like it here. Said Cora." "Yeah i do my dad." She nodded.

I got dressed and we walked out. I saw my dad waiting for us on the couch. "Where are we going today dad."

"Well you my littlest wolf is going with your mom. Said Dad." A frown came on my face. "Why." "Because I have to do things with Aunt Cora so you'll be with your mom. Said Dad."

"You will pick me up right." "Always I'll pick you up when we are done. Said Dad." I nodded and we left.

We arrived at Scott's house which is weird. "Dad why are we at Uncle Scott's house." "Your mom is he-" before he finished I jumped out the car.

I ran inside and saw Stiles standing up so I ran over and jumped on him which he caught me. "Uncle Stiles." "Holly. Said Stiles."

I looked at the others. "Where's your dad Lily. Said Mom." "Right here she jumped out the car. Said Dad." They nodded.

Stiles put me down and I hugged my mom. "I'll pick her up later. Said Dad." "That's fine. Said Mom." I gave my dad a hug.

"Behave for your mom. Said Dad." "Will do." He ruffled my hair and walked out. I looked at my mom. "What are we doing today mom." "Well I was gonna ask your mom if I can take you to the park. Said Stiles."

"But you have to ask her. Said Stiles." "Mom can I please pretty please." She laughed lightly. "Yes you can Stiles watch her. Said Mom." I gave her a hug and we walked out.