Chapter 21

Lilith's POV

The twins are taking a nap right now. Their twin girls. I and Enzo got married. We moved into a house for the four of us.

My family comes over every day and helps me with them. They're only 4 months old so they're still babies.

My mom is coming over to help me with the twins. Kol and Davina and Marcel and Keelin are here too. They're here for the weekend.

I heard a knock. "Aunt Davina can you get that please." She nodded. I was holding Amelia. We named the girl's Amelia Camille Morningstar and Cecile Melissa Morningstar.

After Melissa because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have found my new family or husband. And after Camille, because she was the mother who helped raised me.

"Lily come here. Said Davina." I got up I was bottle feeding Amelia. I went over to Davina. "Yeah what's up." She pointed out the door.

I looked and saw the Mikelsons. "Aunt Davina grab Amelia and take her away from the door." She took her from my arms.

"Lilith. Said Hayley." "Use Lily Lilith is so formal." They nodded. "What are you doing here." "We came to get you back. Said Klaus."

"No." "What do you mean no. Said Hope." "I mean no I'm not going back with you guys." They stared at me. "You guys didn't even bother to raise me. Why should I go back."

They looked down. "Just please let's talk it out. Said Hayley." I shook my head. "No, I don't want to talk it out." I closed the door and texted my mom I was going over.

I grabbed the twin's things and put them in the car. I didn't want Kol and Marcel to come out so they stayed inside. Davina helped me put the twins in the car.

Davina got in and I drove off. Enzo was at work but I texted him and told him to meet me at my parent's house.

We got there and took the twins inside. "Lily what's going on. Said, Mom." "Their here mom their here." I was walking over to her with Cecile in my arms.

"Who's here Luv. Said, Mom." "The Mikelsons they showed up to the house." "Ok calm down pass me the baby. Said, Mom." I passed her the baby and I looked at her.

Then they walked through the front door. "Mom Aunt Davina take the twins to my room I don't want them down here." "Lily. Said Davina." "Now call the other's." They nodded and walked off.

"Lily. Said Hope." "What do you want Hope." "To talk. Said Hope." "Well no." "Please, Lily. Said Hope." I used my magic to make her head hurt.

"Oh, your angry huh. Well, join the party I been angry for the last 14 years of my life." She tried to get up and hit me but I forced her on her knees.

The others just watched us two. "Why did you leave. Said Hope." "I left to protect my life against you Hope and Klaus."

"I'm not the bad guy in this chapter of your family's story. I'm wrong on the dead but never mourned and while you got everything you wanted I got a family who didn't care if I lived or died."

"Oh shut up. Said Hope." I wasn't hurting her anymore. Then she pushed me against the wall and I fell to the ground.  "We all suffered we all been wronged. Said Hope."

"Go on kill me." "I'm not gonna kill you. You idiot despite your behavior your still my sister. Said Hope." "Just the one you blamed for your wrong actions repeatedly."

She didn't say anything. "Only for your own good. If you don't agree with my motives fine I never claim to be the bastard of temperance but stop this dribble about being singled out and unloved. You are a Mikelson your my blood and I need you I need you by my side. Said Hope."

"It's too late for you to want me by your side Hope. Should've done that when we were younger." I got off the floor and moved away from her.

"Lily I just want my sister back. Said Hope." "You lost her the day you watched Klaus almost kill me." She looked down.

"Why can't you leave me alone you did it so well when I was with you guys." "Because your our daughter and we loved you. Said Hayley."

"Then where was that love when I was 5 or 6 or 7." "We we're protecting you. Said Klaus." I didn't notice the others walk inside.

"How was that protecting me you ignored me and made me blame myself for you guys not loving me." "It was tough love. Said Elijah." I scoffed.

"I was 6 when I saw a scary monster who looked like my dad. The one who said you'll never harm your own child. I didn't know which verse of you was real."

"And I waited for you to come and explain it or apologize or tell me that you loved me. I waited for you for years but you didn't come."

He stays quiet. I had tears rolling down my face. "Just come home with us. Said Klaus." "If you would've asked me when I was 6 I would've done it in a heartbeat but now now I can't even think of you guys without thinking who's gonna die next."

"In my experience fathers cause pain with or without their absence maybe I was always bound to leave you broken. Said Klaus." "You really think I'm broken. Maybe that little girl you never raised never loved you at all."

"You loved us. Said Freya." "Of course I did no matter how many times you ignored me I still loved you. But now." "But now what. Said Bex." "I don't love you at all."

They had tears rolling down their faces.  "You were such a sweet little girl. Said Klaus." "I know I was because I had some great aunts and uncle's to raise me."

"Were sorry. Said Hayley." "Sorry's are easy. What about taking responsibility for the things you've done." They stayed quiet.

"Yknow a woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets. But I know you went through my memories. But now you know there was a guy named Derek Hale and that he saved me in every reason why I'm standing right now."

"Who is Derek Hale. Said Bex." "the father who I never had till I met him. I'm glad he's in my life because I wouldn't be standing where I am at. I wouldn't have even been alive if it wasn't for him." 

"All my life I dreamed of a day a moment, where you Klaus got what you deserved, and I was disappointed. But you alwayed killed and tortured and called it mercy. The universe has judged you. You asked for a prize and you got me and Hope but you still failed as a father. And do you want to know why? Because you love nothing no one."

"Why did you leave us. Said Hayley." "I realized I was scared. Scared I was gonna hate ever second of my life with you guys."