Chp:-25 Shocks, Surprises, Drama.

A:N - BIG DRAMA ALERT. There has to be a high voltage drama when Ramya is there around😅.

SECOND LAST CHAPTER. LONG CHAPTER.

I actually wanted this to be the last chapter but it would've been way 
too long. So I've written another chapter which will finally be the last chapter.

ENJOY.

NO OFFENSIVE OR HATEFUL COMMENTS PLEASE.

Ramya angrily yelled, "NO IT WASN'T. HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME! HOW DARE YOU SABOTAGE MY DRESS?"

Everyone was beyond shocked to hear this accusation.

Jiya said, "what rubbish Ramya, why would Ani do this?"

Ramya said, "oh why wouldn't she?"

Ramya and Neel's dads, Naitik, Neeti, Arun, Akshara, Sukanya and Meenakshi also came in after listening to the yelling.

Naveen asked, "what is happening here?"

Neel said, "Dad I'll explain everything, Naitik anna and Arun y'all please look after the guests and make sure they leave after eating. Please manage everything know."

Arun said, "yes sure. Kunal, Suraj, Adhita and Subbu uncle are already doing that we'll also go, Ananya akka is taking care of the kids, come on Naitik anna."

Naitik and Arun went outside. Kunal, Naitik, Aniruddh, Varun, Shaurya, Tia and Advay took care of the guests and made sure they went home. There were less than 100 but more than 50 guests so it won't take too long for them to eat and go but it won't be quick either. Varun, Shaurya, Tia and Aniruddh were worried. They also heard the yelling and Tia had a bad feeling about this but Shaurya and Varun managed to pacify her.

Naveen, Malini, Raju, Prema, Akshara, Neeti, Jiya, Saumya, Meenakshi and Anisha were standing there with puzzled expressions. Ramya and Sukanya smirked at each other. Sukanya let out a forced smirk as earlier when Ramya revealed about what she was going to do she didn't really want to support her but Ramya managed to convince her and she reluctantly gave in.

Jiya was fuming. She just wanted to rip that bitch's head off. Anisha was boiling. She had bottled up her feelings since so many years and it was like everything will burst any moment. Anisha was wondering that what did she ever to do this bitch why is she hell bent on  humiliating her.

Neel recited the entire story to everyone once again.

Meenakshi in a calm yet dangerous voice asked, "I'm sorry but on what basis are you putting such a petty blame on my daughter?" She stood beside Anisha and held her by her shoulder in order to tell her that she's with her no matter what. Anisha looked at her gratefully.

Ramya got a bit scared but she immediately snapped out of it and said, "Oh because your daughter is a petty woman."

Raju said, "apologise right away Ramya, we didn't raise you to talk so awfully to your elders."

Ramya said, "No dad I won't. Her daughter is hell bent on spoiling my life since college days I've been seeing her do this."

Anisha had no words to describe this bitch's bitchiness. She was getting angrier and angrier every passing moment. Neel was looking at both Anisha and Ramya. Anisha was trying her best not to show what she's actually feeling, he strongly felt that she's hiding something. He could look at her and tell that she's lightly trembling due to anger and he had never seen her this angry. Anisha did get angry at times but quite seldom.

Naveen asked, "what has she done to you?"

Ramya said, "I asked her to tighten the hook of my dress when she came to my changing room to ask if I need any help as mom, dad and Sukanya were busy doing some other work and Sammy hadn't reached the venue. Instead of tightening the hook she purposely made it loose so that I face embarrassment and my special day gets spoiled." She started shedding her crocodile tears.