I found something...

So, recently I was going through my drive to organize all my writing away from my school something and I found the original plans for an MCU series I was writing. I still have a lot of drafts and might write something in the future, but here's the doc I found in case anyone's interested.

__

"Stark, your late." Fury said as a disheveled Tony Stark walked in, sitting down.

He glared, completly serious for once. "The only reason I showed up was so you could start sending out anyone and everyone to find my daughter."

"I didn't know you had a kid." Rodgers said, shocked.

"Ray Josephine Stark. She's 13 and has ADHD. Brown hair she dyed dark green and brown eyes, 5'5, and this morning she was kidnapped."

The Stark Series

The Joker (Book 1 of the Stark series):

Ray Josephine Stark. The illegitimate daughter of Tony Stark, whose mother killed herself when she was five. She's rebellious, impulsive, and loves to prove anyone and everyone wrong about her. Not the best mix. And adding both ADHD and Depression to the mix doesn't help. She dyed her hair green and does whatever she wants, uncaring of the punishments. But then she's kidnapped by a group of terrorists who call themselves the 'Link'. They want her to hack the Pentagon and give them launch codes for missiles aimed at Iran, trying to start a war. For almost a year she is stuck in that place until her 'uncle' Rhodey leads a squadron into the base and finds her after taking down the group, using a tip sent from her anonymously that she managed to send out without any of her captors noticing. (10-20 chapters probably) (5 at the beginning, 13 throughout the rest.)

Joking No More (Book 2 of the Stark series):

Arriving in New York after her uncle Rhodey rescued her, a new Ray returns. She's different than before the kidnapping, tougher, more serious. There are scars on her body that she ignores and bags under her eyes. As she arrives at Stark Tower, she's already asleep, leaning against her uncle. He easily takes her inside and finds Tony in his lab, after laying Ray in the room left for her. He had ignored the calls and over the years had grown less caring. But that all changed when he heard the words he had been hoping to hear for the last year. That his daughter was asleep in her room, that she was safe and alive.

But as everyone soon realizes, she isn't herself. She doesn't leave the Tower unless forced and sleeps most of the day. When someone surprises her she goes to attack, when anyone tries to talk to her she ignores them. She had stopped with the sarcastic comments two months in, the smirks within a week. After two months, an unexpected visitor arrives. Her former friend, practically her brother, Peter Parker. And she slowly seems to return to 'normal'. She makes sly comments every once in a while and goes for walks with Peter. But she never leaves the house alone and she no longer fidgets uncontrollably. Her green hair dye has grown out and now all that's left is short brown curls that cling to her head. Ray Josephine Stark is no longer the same. And her refusal to believe it might destroy her. (10-20 chapters probably). (14 years old)

Maniac (Book 3 of the Stark Series):

Ray Stark is now 15 years old and has changed a lot. She's not very popular in the world, and at the moment she loves it. She's found doing wild things all over. In Paris, she sang 'Livin' On a Prayer and broadcasted it through her phone to the world. While visiting war-torn Afghanistan, she climbed aboard a Humvee and waved to the gunman. Her hair is a short bob dyed her formerly signature dark green and she goes out as a vigilante, though nobody knows since it's always at night. She goes by Maniac, a sort of reckless daredevil (not Daredevil the hero). And she runs from her father during the day, somehow always a step ahead of the genius. (10-15 chapters)