chapter six

i took off her pants and her shirt, leaving her with only underwear on.

shit, she was probably the prettiest girl id ever seen.

she had a huge dragon tattoo on her thick thighs that went all the way up the her belly; a slim waist, big boobs, a belly button ring. i was down bad.

not emotionally though... but in every other way... definetely.

she quickly slipped off my top and my bra, immediately attaching her mouth to my boobs and sucking on them.

-youre so fucking fine...- she whispered under her heavy breath, now tugging at my pants, and i let her take them off.

her hand started going down until it met my clit through the soaking fabric and i whimpered.

-you get so wet so easily- she said, laughing at me a little, getting me even wetter. i put my hands on her back trying to contain myself.

-can i take these off, baby? - she asked, starting to pull of my panties, and at this point i was too flustered to do anything but nod.

she teased my slit, squeezed my thighs, sucked on my neck, never actually touching me, making me more desperate every second.

-pleaaseee...- i moaned. fuck. i was not the kind of girl to beg, ever. she was fucking with my head.

her fingers entered me easily since my pussy was a practically a fucking slip and slide at this point, making my jaw drop as little moans came out, and she went back and forth in an unbearably slow pace.

-go faster- i pleaded.

-what, you telling me what to do now? - she laughed as if i was being ridiculous. -im gonna fuck you how i want to and youre gonna lie there and take it for me, ok? can you do that?

-y-yes - i stuttered.

-good girl.

my body started reacting more and more intensely, my hips bucking upwards trying to feel more of her, my hands on her back trying to pull her closer, my moans getting louder, her stimulating my clit at the same time.

-i think im gonna cum- i whimpered in billie's ear.

-dont. hold it.- she said with a stern voice.

-i cant! - i screamed, and she simply stopped fucking me. - no, no, please!! please, keep going, please...

not me begging like a whore.

but she did things to me that i couldn't explain.

she got back to fucking me again, this time focusing all her energy on my clit, going faster as id asked her to. i carved my nails into her back almost deep enough to draw blood as i reached my high, groaning in her ear.

-fuck, fuck, fuck- i yelled, holding her closer, my body finally relaxing. she was caressing my hair, almost like she was taking care of me as i calmed down.

-i didnt... i didnt know you could do that- i sighed, and she laughed. i dont know why i was surprised tho.

-you learn something new every day - she joked, and i pulled her in for another kiss.

my body was so tired but i still craved her with everything in me. her tits were hanging above my head, my hands on her waist, everything about that moment driving me wild and making my head spin.

i kissed my whole way down her body, licking and sucking on her sweet spots, watching as her legs shivered. her body reacted fast and easily like a virgin, even though she clearly wasnt one. girl was like a sex animal.

-c'mon mama, i need some head - she rushed me, whimpering, her hips thrusting upwards trying to find my tongue. - please.

she asked nicely, so i spread her pussy lips with my fingers and started eating her out like a full course meal.

she tasted so good, it made me wanna do it for hours. i kissed all over her cunt, occasionally letting strings of spit fall from my mouth and get her wetter, if that was even possible at that point.

my tongue circled her clit at a painfully slow pace and her back arched at the feeling. i looked up at her and savoured her every reaction, while she still had her eyes closed in pleasure and barely noticed me staring.

-you like that, baby?

-yes, oh my god, please keep going- she moaned loudly. she was such a screamer. it was funny to see her go from one extreme to another in a matter of minutes, but she was so fully in it and so readily surrendered to my touch. - i need you, keep going....

i kept playing with her clit, sucking on it every now and then until i decided to tease her entrance with my tongue, making her whole body tremble.

-more... - she begged.

i went up and down her slit, almost going inside her at times, then going back. i finally decided to stop being a jerk and slipped two fingers inside her, my tongue going back to her clitoris; she moved her legs faster in a certain motion at a certain pace, almost as if she was riding my face, and then i felt her thighs suffocate me as she screamed loudly one last time.

-it... you feel so good- she said with a relieved sigh after cumming.

i kissed her one last time, my lips covered in her cum.

we both got dressed super quick as we realized it was getting late, then she drove to my place in almost the same exact silence as before, except for a few chuckles and flirty looks along the way.