Done

Rayna's POV

I tied my boots up as tight as possible and put all my hair in a tight bun. I found out Janice's location. She's living in some underground crack house. I had on all black and had my face covered. I'm on no games now. She's dying.

I made sure everyone was asleep and grabbed my keys and the gun August kept in the closet. I loaded it and ran out to the car speeding off to this house. I only found out where she was a few hours ago.

I parked in the back and observed the people roaming the back porch. Shit. I got out of my car and hid behind the garage. I heard some laughs and someone fall. Then they all left. I ran to the open door and looked inside. No one was there but the lights were on and goods sat on the table in the process of packaging.

I ran in already hearing Janice's annoying laugh. She was on the phone in the living room and she was the only one there. I ran in with no hesitation and pulled the trigger shooting two bullets into her neck and her temple. She died instantly. I wish she would've suffered though.

I ran when I heard yelling. I quickly drove to the woods and sat between some trees with a blank look on my face. I cleaned the gun off and buried it in the dirt. I'm getting August back tomorrow. No more fucking games.

I'm done being so vulnerable. Oblivious. Gullible. Fuck having friends. Fuck trusting people. Fuck being nice to random bitches. It's way past time for a change.

I took my bandana off of my face along with my sunglasses and threw my gloves in the dirt stomping on them.

I watched the sun rise leaning against the tree. It was relaxing you know? Something I need after killing my ex best friend. I got back in my car and drove home sighing when I seen Kurrency sitting on the porch with Taylor. I walked up and she rolled her eyes at me.

"What Kurrency?" I asked with the same amount of attitude she was giving me.

"You know you still have a son right?! You can't just leave in the middle of the night after your daughter's death and expect me to know you're okay! I walked in on Kye and Jayla making out. Nari almost got attacked by your dog. Don't do that shit Rayna!!" I sighed loudly and walked in slamming the door.

Did I hear that right? I ran up to Kye's room and she was laying in bed crying.

"Kye!" She sat up and started crying harder. I felt bad already.

"Ray I'm sorry." I couldn't watch her cry anymore. I walked over and climbed into the bed with her. I held her as she confessed to me. Told me she'd always been gay but was scared to tell me. Am I hard to tell stuff to?

After a long and emotional hour of talking to her she fell asleep and I went to Jayla's room. She was listening to her music looking guilty. I shut her door and sat down crossing my arms. She took off her headphones avoiding eye contact with me. I wasn't for that.

"Look at me Jayla" I said sternly. She looked up.

"Yes Rayna?"

"I don't have a problem with you and Kye having a relationship. But there will be no sex under my roof. I don't want to hear about your arguments. None of that. Because I won't be taking sides. Do not, I repeat do not, argue over no shit in this house. Do you understand?" She nodded her head.

"Thank you" I left and went to my room laying on my bed exhausted. Then I heard Anthony cry. I went to get him and laid with him on my stomach. Nothing will happen to my baby. Ever. Nari walked in and laid next to us. I opened my arm for her to lay in and she curled up next to me playing with Anthony's curls.

"Nari" She looked up at me smiling. "Are you okay?" I asked just to make sure.

She put her hand on her hip and lifted up her shirt revealing a bruise. Dark purple. I touched it lightly and her bottom lip quivered.

"Oh my god baby girl who did this?" I sat up holding Anthony.

"Daddy" She said innocently. I sighed holding my forehead.

"When?"

"He woke me up" She responded about to cry. Jayla had his ass in my house? Or he snuck in my house?

I'll worry about that later. I stood up wrapping Anthony in a towel securing him on my back. A trick I learned living with Naomi. No lie. I could play basketball and he wouldn't fall out.

I took Nari to the bathroom and rubbed some heating cream on the long bruise. My phone rang in my back pocket with an unknown number on the screen.

I answered putting it on speaker.

"Rayna never was someone I could love. I just wanted to see what it'd be like to have a family. You know what. I hate that shit. Fuck her. Fuck the kids. Fuck all of the people connected to her. I hope I never see her again" Beep. Beep. Beep.

I was no longer sad. Or mad. Or anything. I just finished putting the cream on Nari and sent her to Jayla. I put Anthony back in bed and grabbed a lighter. I pulled most of August's shit from the closet throwing it out the window to the back yard. I heard Kurrency yell because I accidentally threw his hat at her.

I ran down there and grabbed some Lysol.

"Yo, Ray what you doing?" Taylor asked nervously.

"Rayna! Are you about to-"

I turned on the lighter and sprayed the Lysol all over the clothes. His clothes blew up in flames and I had no emotion. He obviously isn't coming back so who gives one fuck?

I don't care if that was a recording that he was forced to do. There was no shakiness in his voice. No cracks. Straight stern serious shit. Like he meant it.

Oh fucking well.

Kurrency pulled me away from the fire pushing me over to Taylor. I hugged her tightly crying. I thought I could hold it in but it was impossible.

Night Time

I was on the couch with Anthony in my arms and my legs across Kurrency. Taylor left earlier. Jayla and Kye sat on the other couch laughing at stuff on their phones.

I was falling asleep but my eyes shot open when I heard August's name on the news.

"August Alsina, allegedly kidnapped, has been spotted at LIF Club in LA. He appeared to be drinking and conversation with the strippers there. Whoever assumed he was kidnapped, was clearly proved wrong here" They showed video clips and everything.

So it's true. I sighed and turned the channel. What a nice topic of today's world. Where he is at the moment. Really who gives a fuck?

We're done so it doesn't matter. I took my ring off and threw it out of the open window. Fuck him and his strippers.

I'm. Completely. Done.

~~~~

(A/N): Now do not come in the comments talking about how you're done reading this because August isn't in it anymore. He still is a big part of the story. Lls duh. Anyways the next update will be next week. Sorry for the wait!