Anger

August's POV

A Month Later

I walked up to the kitchen with the worst feeling ever. My whole body was sore after tossing and turning all night on the damn couch. I opened the fridge about to grab a water but Rayna walked in wearing some tiny boy shorts and a sports bra. All I could do was stare.

"Rayna you serious?" I asked. She's been doing this all month. She flipped her hair and walked in front of me grabbing an apple.

"Serious about what?" She asked biting into the apple.

"I'm so done with this Ray. It's been a whole month of this" I said with an attitude. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my dick outside of my basketball shorts.

She's a motherfucking tease! I watched with wide eyes as she walked out of the kitchen. She serious? Nah she playing. I'm about to fuck the past Outta her mind right fucking now. Fuck all this waiting.

I went to the bedroom where she was laying in bed on her phone. I snatched the phone from her hand and threw it to the couch. She scoffed looking me up and down. I slammed the door and locked it. She stood up about to yell but I cut her ass off pushing her up against the wall.

"August leav-" I put my hand down her shorts smirking when she didn't have on underwear. She gasped loudly as I rammed two fingers inside of her.

She's not ready for the "big one" yet. I went ham fingering the fuck out of her. She was screaming but still wasn't done talking shit.

"Mhm is that all you got?" She asked even though her body movements said otherwise. I made her cum all in her shorts. I threw her on the bed and took the shorts and bra off.

I pulled my shorts and boxers down and laughed when she closed her legs.

"What you scared?" I asked opening them roughly. She bit her lip shaking her head. She was wet as fuck man I swear. I went in raw with no care for contraceptives. She screamed biting my shoulder.

God I missed her. I didn't even care. I was going hard as fuck inside of her and the faces she was making let me know she loved it and missed it.

"OHH FUCK AUGUST!!" The way she screamed my name gave me every reason to keep going. She clawed my back and that shit hurt but she'd be sore for the rest of the day so I didn't care.

2 Hours Later

I left Rayna to sleep and went to get my hungry ass some breakfast. Kye and Jayla raised their eyebrows at me.

"What?" I asked pouring some cereal.

"Y'all need some soundproof walls or something because that shit was so unnecessary" Kye replied laughing.

"It's not my fault she couldn't be quiet" I said walking into the living room. My phone rang with my nigga Kenny's name on the screen.

"Wassup?" I answered turning on the TV.

"Nigga your ass is in trouble. Real shit"

"Fuck you talking bout" I asked putting my cereal down.

"Samara. Your ex"

"What about her?"

"You fucked her when you was down here nigga! You was out of it and fucked her. She's here right now talking about she pregnant" My whole life stopped.

"Nigga stop playing with me" I said feeling sick.

"Wassup daddy" Samara interrupted.

"Samara my name is August. You better stop fucking claiming shit"

"Well. August if I can recall, you yelled at me to call yo ass daddy when you was deep in my pussy. The fuck. So daddy, if you want proof you'll have it soon. I'm coming to yo house. I'm showing your wifey these pictures. Then I'm taking Ya money. Fuck with me" You don't know how mad I was after she said all that.

"BRING YO ASS DOWN HERE! See what the fuck happens."

"Okay daddy chill. Damn. I'm just saying, you didn't wear a condom. You was busting left and right all inside of me. Shit the way you did that, I might have octuplets! None of these babies gone die either. You seem to have bad luck with that" She sounded so proud of her self.

"Oo BITCH ION GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU. DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY FUCKING KIDS DEAD OR ALIVE. Dumb ass bitch"

"Alright daddy. You'll see when I get there. It'll be when you least fucking expect it too. Love you" I hung up slamming my fist on the table. Max ran in barking and Kye and Jayla walked in with wide eyes.

I shook my head and went upstairs to our room. Rayna had just woke up and was laying in bed on her phone. She looked at me.

"Why you look so mad?" She asked sitting up.

I couldn't even say anything to her. I just moved the covers and got between her legs.

"Aug I can't ta-" I interrupted her by sliding my tongue deep inside of her. You can believe I took all my anger out on her insides.

Kenny's POV

"Mara stop stressing. We'll have this money as soon as you pop out this baby" I said to Samara who was nervous of course.

"Kenny. I'm not stressing. I'm just thinking of ways to repay you. You did of course get us rich. August has enough money for all of us"

"You don't gotta repay me" I said sitting down.

She smirked at me and got on her knees right in front of me.

"No I think I do" She said unzipping my pants.

~~~~
(A/N): Next update will come tomorrow evening. Follow my other account SpookyN