LAST CHAPTER!!!!

(Yes you heard right. This is the end)

Rayna's POV

3 Months Later

I woke up in August's arms feeling good as ever. I could barely move my legs but that's good in my book. Last night was one of the absolute best. I heard August's phone blowing up so I answered it myself.

"Yes?" I answered with kind of an attitude. They're probably the ones that woke me up at 7am.

"Au- Oh Rayna. Come open your front door" A woman said from the other line. I got up and put on my robe and slippers walking downstairs with all the strength I could.

I seen Kye and Jayla asleep on the couch with Nari on Jayla's back. So cute. I opened the front door rubbing my eyes. A very attractive woman stood there with a suitcase and bags.

"Can I help you?" I asked getting nervous. I shouldn't have that feeling about this. But I do.

"Hi Rayna. I'm here to get a room. This is hotel Alsina right?" She said in a bitchy voice.

"What are you talking about?" I asked folding my arms.

"I'm August's ex girl Rayna. He got me pregnant and I need somewhere to stay until I pop this baby out. Maybe even after" She rubbed her plump belly and winked at me. I felt so sick.

"C-come in" I wasn't even gonna be mean. That threw her off. She stepped in hesitantly. "Follow me" I said quietly. I was seriously about to throw up. She followed me upstairs to an empty room and I let her go in.

"Rayna" She said as I was walking out of the room.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I'm not here to hurt you in any way. So sorry if I already did. I'm not that type of person" I nodded my head and bit my lip.

I just left without another word. I went to my room and woke August up. He sat up rubbing his eyes.

"August. You have a visitor" I said calmly. He looked at me confused. "The last empty room. Go say hey" I walked into the bathroom and shut the door sitting in front of the toilet on a stool.

There go my chances with him. I heard him leave the room and that's when it started. I threw up everything into that toilet. I seen blood. How can such a predictable situation make me so sick? I could've seen this coming.

I flushed the toilet and gargled some water before the sadness hit. I wasn't able to control myself. My fist hit the bathroom door over and over until my knuckles were bleeding and blood stained the white door. I didn't care.

I punched the mirror. I knocked stuff off of the sink. I broke my toe kicking the toilet. Did I care? Fuck no. He got another girl pregnant!

Fuck him and his apologies. I'm moving out of here. I walked back into the bedroom and started packing my clothes. I called Kurrency to come help so she came over with Taylor. No one else was awake yet but August.

He came into the bedroom while we were packing my stuff.

"Rayna don't!" He yelled grabbing the bag from my hand. I snatched it back and pushed him.

"I do what the fuck I want to. Your son and I are moving out of here. Kye, Jayla, and Nari can stay. I can't afford another house like this. Don't apologize August. I don't care if you were drunk, high, drugged. I don't give two fucks" I finished packing my stuff then got dressed in sweats and a hoodie.

We took everything out to Taylor's car then packed Anthony up. I hope August is happy with his new girl and new baby. I hope it was worth it for him.

We left without another word to August. Taylor said we could all just stay at her house until I found a house. That's real.

Two Hours Later

The three of us were settled into the second master bedroom in the house. I took care of Anthony while crying because of the pain my hand and foot was in.

"Rayna come on! Chill out. I'm here for a reason!" Kurrency took Anthony from me and I laid in bed soaking my hand in a bowl of hot water.

Being a now single mom will be hard but I'm ready for it. August was blowing my phone up. I finally just turned it off and went to sleep.

August's POV

It's really over now? I have no more chances? I asked myself a million questions while crying to Kye about it. She was so heartless towards me at the moment but her being there helped.

"August you fucked this one up too far. Rayna's gone now. Deal with it" She walked away shaking her head.

"FUCK MAN!!!!" I punched my fist through the bedroom door leaving a huge whole right in the middle. I called again but it went to voicemail.

"SAMARA!!" I yelled going to the kitchen where Samara was. "HOW DARE YOU COME UP IN MY FUCKING HOUSE ASKING FOR A ROOM?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST DID?!" I screamed in her face.

She looked at me wide eyed.

"Well sorry. Damn I'm having your baby though so should I care about Rayna leaving? Nah." I refrained myself from slapping the shit outta her and sat down.

"What are you really here for?" I asked breathing heavily.

"I want payback August. Remember when you left a few years ago? Left me on the street pregnant with your first child? I remember it too. Remember how she died because I didn't have a place to live or food to eat? Remember how I was told I wouldn't ever have kids again because of you? Remember these words? 'Does it look like I care if you're bitch ass is on the corner?'. That's what the fuck you said. I'm getting money and attention from you. I sure didn't get enough before" She mushed my head and walked away.

I remembered everything. I was different back then though.

Rayna's POV

I had a dream about life without August. I loved it. It might not go the exact same route but I know I could do it. I wanted to. I was going too.

Fuck August. Fuck the chariot he thought he rode in on.

It's Over And Done With.