Cut You Off

Saturday Morning

"I'm not doing no damn Ice Bucket Challenge for your Instagram followers" I exclaimed to August.

"Why are you scared for Ray? They want us to do it together"

"How about I just donate?"

"Nah you have to do this with me no matter what" He laid on top of me and kissed my temple.

"August. I can't. Breathe" That made him laugh. He rolled all the way over me and pulled me onto the floor with him. I straddled his back really too tired to do anything. "You play too much" I bit his ear then got up and went into the bathroom.

I got in the shower letting my hair curl up even though I put so much effort in it to get it bone straight. I didn't bother putting on makeup because I plan on taking another hot shower after this challenge.

August walked in and picked me up sitting me on the counter.

"I didn't know you did your hair naked" He said trailing his hand down my back. I didn't even have time to answer before he kissed me.

1 Hour Later

We got out of the shower finally clean. 😏😏 Then we put on some clothes to do the ice challenge in. I put on a white tank top and some yoga shorts while August put on a pair of basketball shorts.

I went to get Jayla she she can pour the ice water on us. Brian was over so he helped her fill a damn toy box with water and ice. I'm about to turn into a Popsicle.

Javaris came over to film it. We decided to make a short one for Instagram and a long one for my YouTube channel.

August say down on the patio in a chair and had me sit on his lap. Probably so most of the water fell on me.

We started off with him saying who nominated him and who he nominates then braced ourselves. I wasn't even ready when the water hit me. I jumped up screaming and shivering. August stood up with his face frozen in a shocked expression. Then unexpectedly another huge bucket was thrown at us by Javaris and Brian.

I was too cold to move. I stood there shaking mad hard. It's not even warm outside either so it's cold on cold on cold.

"If I get sick I'm coming for all y'all asses" I said to everybody. Jayla was dying of laughter but hugged me anyway.

I don't even know where August went. I was the only one that seen him run around the side of the house with the water house. He turned it on drenching everyone. Javaris started jumping up and down shaking too.

"AH! AH! AH! AH!" He kept screaming these little short girly screams causing all of us to bust out laughing.

I turned off the camera then went inside to shower again and get Anthony ready to leave.

I took a quick but hot shower and put on some white skinny jeans, brown Timbs, a black tank top, and a Tupac pullover hoodie. I did my makeup then put my hair up in bun with a red bandana on my hair.

I went to Anthony's room and picked him up right before he started crying. I gave him a quick bath then dressed him in some black joggers, a black sweater, black booties, and a black hat. Gotta keep my baby warm. I fed him then took him downstairs to Jayla who wanted to babysit him today instead of Javaris. Javaris decided to take this girl out on a date.

I ran back upstairs to my room to get my bag but stopped in my tracks when August dropped his towel. I could never get tired of looking at him. 👀🔥🔥💥

"What you staring for?" He asked walking towards me.

"Aug baby you better turn yourself around before some shit happens that ruins our plans" I said still not looking away.