Over And Over

I woke up sweating. I had a nightmare about Anthony getting taken away from me. He was crying so I knew he was still here. My alarm clock said 4:40am. I got out of bed and went to get Anthony. He was in the arms of a stranger.

"Put my son down" I said calmly clenching my fists. The man turned around and looked at me sadly. I quickly grabbed my crying son and comforted him.

"Get out of my house!" I yelled. He took a picture really quick with his phone then ran away. Is the alarm system not good enough on this house? Unless he had a key....

I took Anthony to my room and laid in bed with him. Kurrency walked in and laid with us.

"K, There was a man in the house" I said rubbing Anthony's head. She nodded rubbing her eyes.

"I seen him. He had a key Ray. He either came because August sent him here or he works for someone who had a key made. He said something to me but I don't remember what" Kurrency explained.

"Oh my god. I just want a normal life"

"I know you do babe. We all do. Try getting some sleep though"

I fell asleep quick.

Morning

I got out of bed smiling at Anthony and Kurrency's soft snores. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower then got dressed.

I decided to actually dress up today. I put on a black see through tank top with a white bralette under it. I pulled a black maxi skirt up to my waist and straightened my hair. I kissed a picture of Kea that was on my mirror and went to see if anyone else was awake.

It was 9 so I could see why they weren't awake yet. Kye and Jayla were sleeping but Nari was sitting on the kitchen floor with Max.

"You hungry?" I asked Nari. She stood up nodding. Max did the exact same thing. I laughed and picked Nari up sitting her in one of the high chairs. I fed Max then turned on Kendrick Lamar while preparing breakfast for everyone.

Kye eventually woke up and walked in sitting at the island on her phone. I was the only one dancing so I turned the music to Living Room by TWRK.

All the rest came in the kitchen and sat down waiting except for Kurrency who helped me set the table. I was having a really good time. Nothing else was on my mind but the fact that my family was here and that's all that mattered.

August's POV (Y'all ain't ready)

One Day Later

"Just get the fuck off me" I said to this girl who kept trying to get my pants undone. She made a ugly pouty face then walked away. I rolled my eyes and punched the wall. My nigga Kenny walked in the room.

"I don't like doing this shit man" He handed me the pictures and I sent him away not acknowledging what he said.

I looked through the pictures wanting to cry. Rayna was just as beautiful as she was when I left her. Anthony getting bigger by the minute. I can't keep sitting here in LA acting as if what I did was okay.

I should explain myself..

I left because I had another girl down here in LA... She told me she was pregnant and that she would tell Rayna if I didn't make something up to get down here.

It won't be long before I'm outta here though. As soon as this whole situation is threw, I'm outta here. I miss Rayna more than anything. I heard that she burned all my stuff and took her ring off.

Paparazzi ruins everything man. If I never ended up on the news I would still be in the clear with her. But now I don't know if there will ever be a chance of getting her back.

Kenny ran in holding a phone looking panicked.

"Yo She in labor!" I jumped up and ran outside to my car. I sped to the hospital leaving Kenny there. The lady at the desk gave me the room number so I went there to hear screaming. There was blood. A lot of it. Apparently something went wrong.

I didn't do anything but watch. I watched in shock as she pushed out a dead baby and died herself. The floor was covered in her dark red blood and the baby was gray. Short curly hair, perfectly fine. Except that she didn't live. I couldn't stay there.

I went straight to the airport. I felt sick as fuck but I got on the plane back to home anyways. I couldn't stop tapping my foot. Anticipating the look in Rayna's eyes when she sees me. She's gonna kill me. I know she will. Especially after I tell her why I went.

The plane ride lasted way too long. I got to New Orleans around 9 at night. I called a cab and it took me right home. If I can even call it that anymore.

I took my sweet ass time walking to that door. I heard barking from inside. I rang the doorbell and the door was opened a minute later by Rayna. She stared at me for a good twenty seconds before smacking me hard as fuck across my face.

I definitely deserved that.

Kurrency walked up behind her and looked at me wide eyed. Rayna just looked like she didn't know what to say.

"K.... Give me a second" Kurrency shook her head and walked away. Rayna folded her arms and looked at the floor.

"Did you bring any strippers with you? What about your new life? You don't know how done I am with you August. I cried so much because I thought your ass was gonna fucking die!!!!!! WHAT SENSE DO YOU HAVE COMING BACK HERE?! YOU LEFT AND I LOST MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!!!" She broke down crying in front of me. I started crying too. I couldn't help it. Kye and Jayla were watching the whole thing. I grabbed her hand and took her upstairs to our room.

I shut the door and sat down on the bed. She didn't want to sit next to me but she did.

"Explain yourself" She said as calm as she could.

I explained everything to her. I did kind of get kidnapped. Mike forced me to go to LA. But after I was done explaining Rayna had one question.

"Did you ever..... Ever fucking cheat on me for real?" I shook my head so fast.

"Hell no Rayna!" I said. She stood up after staring at me for five straight minutes. She grabbed a pillow and a blanket and put them in my hands.

"You'll be sleeping on the couch... In the basement. For a long ass time. You can shower down there too. You also have to go buy some new clothes. I'm Rayna too. Not baby, baby girl, babe, Ray, or nothing. I don't want to look at you anymore August" I sighed and got up walking downstairs to the basement.

Max ran in and laid on the couch with me. I really fucked up.

Rayna's POV

I can not believe his bitch ass. Leaving because of his baby mom? Then leaving her and the baby after they both died? This is too much to take in all at once. I slammed my door and locked it.

I undressed and ran a bubble bath. I took all my makeup and crap off and got in soaking in the hot water. All in all, I really missed him but I can't deal with him at the moment. We are not engaged anymore either.

Kenny's POV

August better watch out. Not for me. But for this hoe he fucked a few days ago. He was drunk as shit and a little high but he did have sex with another bitch outchea.

Turns out it was his ex. She found out that he left LA to go to be with Rayna and now she wants revenge on Rayna. I just hope she doesn't find out where they live because...

All.

Hell.

Will.

Break.

Lose.