Seduce Me With Lies

August POV

"Don't say, do, or have someone else say or do shit to my wife!" I yelled into the phone. Good thing Rayna sleep.

"Nigga she's not your wife yet. She won't get to be. I'll get her, both of your babies, and you won't get shit. I suggest you keep a close eye on her. Won't have her for long. Especially after the little stunt you and your dumbass friend pulled on my people" He yelled into the phone.

"Why don't you leave her out of this?! I can pay you back man just leave my family alone"

"I'll think about it. You better show up tomorrow night. Or you won't be seeing much more of your family when they locked in my basement. But I think I'll keep Rayna in the bedroom" He hung up before I could scream at him. I threw my phone at the wall breaking it into pieces.

I really fucked up. He's going to destroy my family if I don't fix this shit fast....

Jayla POV

"You are the cutest baby I've ever seen in my life. Cuter than my own baby. We'll keep that to ourselves though won't we" I said to Anthony. He will get all ze bishes.

Next Day

Rayna POV

I woke up Wednesday in August's arms. I got up and took a long shower happy to be home. When I got out I put a towel on my hair then put on some underwear and a bra.

I blow dried my hair which took absolutely forever. I can't wait to go spend some quality time with my son. I'm definitely going to see Kea. I looked at my stomach in the mirror. I have to work this baby fat off.

I put on some white jeans, a purple crew neck sweater, and black sandals. I left my hair down then did my makeup. I went to Anthony's room smiling at his sleeping face. I decided to take this time to pick out his outfit.

I opened his overflowing dresser drawer and pulled out a white onesie, black cotton joggers, white booties, and a black sweater. As soon as I laid it all out he woke up crying.

I picked him up moving him over to the changing table. I changed his full diaper then got him dressed. I fed him then put a black beanie on his head.

I took some pictures of us in the mirror and made a cute collage posting it to Instagram.

I laid in bed next to August with Anthony laying between us. I put August's finger in Anthony's hand and he smiled squeezing it. I took another picture because they were just too cute.

August woke up smiling at the both of us. Then his smile slowly faded into a thoughtful expression.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked concerned.

"Just got a lot on my mind. You know, about Kea"

"Oh. Yeah. Want to come with us to see her?"

"Nah I got some business to handle. But I will go see her later on tonight."

"Ok" I gave him a kiss then picked Anthony up taking him outside to his car seat. Jayla said she wanted to go with us so we all got in the car and drove off to the hospital.

I walked in getting kind of worried when I seen Janice in the corner of the lobby crying. I didn't go ask what was wrong though.

I signed in as a visitor and went to the room they were keeping Kea in. One other baby was in here and her mom was crying while holding the little boy's hand.

I tried to ignore her but it was so hard. I was going to cry too if she didn't stop.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked sitting across from her next to Kea.