Chp 5

(sorry for not uploading.I don't know I am just not feeling good about the response like I know ki this is my first story so but I don't feel good.)
Sorry for the bhashan.
Recap:
Sanket made a grp for like talking and hanging out together.

Malharkar house scene:
Sisters together sitting in unnati's room.
U:Yaar tumlog ko pata hai aaj kya hua mere class ke time.?
A&As:Nahi(Laughing)
U:Arre main seriously bol rhi hu.
A&As:Achha ok bolo dii.
(College scene:)
When unnati was going to her class whe she met manav.They both didn't know each other
(Admin:Of course yaar buddhu admin.chalo continue.)
When she met she don't know but a smile came on her face.Manav said hii to her but she was so lost in her thought ki why that smile came on her face.She was almost going to fall but manav saved her and then she came back to reality.

Present:
Jab unnati was telling also them then also she was all the time blushing and ashi and aashna were so happy to see her happy.
U:Main abhi bhi Sochi toh pata nhi andar se ek feeling aati hai ki yeh memo hamesha khush rakhega.
A&As:Ohoo unnsu dii waah.Blushing smile sab haa.
(They were teasing her and was all red.😂☺️)

At Mehta house:
Manav had came to their house and he was smiling all the time.
S&T:Kya hua manav bhai itna smile kar rhe ho.😏😏
M:Kuch nhi yaar(blushing).
S:Bol na yaar manav please.Tu humko apna bestfriend manta hai na toh bata na.
T:Haa bhai please.
M:Ok Ok.Toh suno mujhe na ek ladki pe crush hai .College main hi hain apni.
S&T:Woowwwwwwcaza
M:Par ek prb hai.
T:Kya hua?
M:Meko uss ladki ka naam nhi pata.
(Sanket and Tanzeel bhi like haaye raam kaisa pagal prblm hai)
S:Teko uska face toh yaad hai na?Ki woh bhi bhull gya😂😂
M:Yaad hai🙂

Hiii guyss this is my first fanfic.Sorry for not uploading daily kyuki pura din bhar main busy rehti hu yaa kabhi mehmaan aa jaate hai rukne.So they don't allow me to write.Ya this is my katha.I will try my best to upload.
Peace out.✌️