Chp 48

*TK*'S POV

I finally said to Ashi everything I wanted to say.It was quiet relieving.Ashi Maan bhi gyi.But I don't know achanak se usse kya hua aur woh achanak se kaam hai bolke chali gyi.I sensed something wasn't right.So I payed the bill and went behind her.I followed her and saw that she is going to the dorm.I was relieved.I went to sanav and told them everything leaving the last part.
S:Haash abh sabh thik ho gya hai.
M:But tk meri yeh baat ka bura mat man na Pingu ki baat par gor karna warna woh aise kabhi nhi bolti hai kisi ko bhi.
T:Hmm
And then they all went to their work.
Tk went to his room and started to plan how to propose khanak while sanket was going to Ashi's room to check if she is ok.
He saw that ashi went to sleep.
He then went to do his homework.

Manav was with unnati in the garden walking.

U:Yaar life kitni unpredictable hoti haina.Mujhe kabhi lga nhi tha ki main apni past ke baad kisiko bhi like date krti yaa love krti.
M:Sach main time kaise kab kyun dikha ta hai kisiko nhi pata hai.
Par sabh bolte hai ki joh bhi hota hai achhe ke liye hota hai. Ig hamesha achhe ke liye nhi hota hai kuch chize dukh deke bhi jaati hai.

U:Aisa nhi hai but har chiz ke peeche kuch reason hota hai.
M:Hmm
But I am really happy to God to give me such a beautiful angel to save me from any problems; To making me fall in love again.
U:I am really grateful to God for giving me u and such a cute friends and an understanding family.
M: Ma'am would you like to dance with me?(While like asking for a dance.)
U:Sure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much guys for reading.
Total words: 304
See you in my next chp
Today target: 100 comments
Bieeeee
-Dhwani ✌🏻✨