Aasan proposal!!

Aasan's side :
S: Honey tumhe yaad hai tum kitna chillayi thi paris ke theatre main
Aa : Toh uss time main kya karrti yaar.

(Flashback : )
(Main pehle hi clear kar lu ki yeh marriage proposal hai sanku ka aash ke liye.I know ki yeh confusing hai but they both knew it woh dono ek dusre ko ekdum truly pyaar karte hai so yep. And joh effiel tower ke saamne tha woh girl friend wala tha.
So let's continue now. And one more thing ki yeh log last year main the isiliye sanket proposed for marriage.)

They were in paris and after they had their dinner they went to see a movie.
Sanket had talked to the theatre management to play umm shershah for their time slot . They went there and the movie started. Sanket made an excuse and came outside the theatre and went to the room where manzeel and Ashi was there. He quickly got ready and said the man who was playing the movie to play the video he had sent. Whereas in the theatre the movie on the screen started to glitch. Then it went off for like two minutes. Aashna started to shout that why is this happening . We have payed full amount then also we are having this. After few moments Some sound came from the screen. (Aashna was facing backwards. She turned towards the screen and saw a video had started. She soon recognized that it was sanket. She saw it and was suprised and shocked both at the same time.

The video :
Sanket went to her house to ask her parents that can they be in a serious relationship. Her mom opened the door but her mother said no.And closed the door.

He started to sing:

Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too?
Why you gotta be so rude?
I'm gonna marry her anyway
(Marry that girl) marry her anyway
(Marry that girl) yeah, no matter what you say
(Marry that girl) and we'll be a family
Why you gotta be so rude?

Then he started to search that how to impress girls parents.

He then bought a car,
He dressed himself as a smart guy.

He again went to her house.
Her father opened the door and went inside.
He also went inside.
All her family members were there.
He gave his bio data.
When they opened the file they first saw the photo of sanket as a kid.
He gave the file to him and her father said:
"Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is no"

He went again saying:
Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too?
Why you gotta be so rude?
I'm gonna marry her anyway
(Marry that girl) marry her anyway
(Marry that girl) yeah, no matter what you say
(Marry that girl) and we'll be a family
Why you gotta be so rude?

He went outside and sat near the stairs. Aashna's father came from behind and gave him a bouquet of flowers. He understood that they agreed his proposal and he happily went out side and ran and sat in his car with df.

The video ended.

Then sanket came there from behind and took aashna to the front.
They both were in tears!!!
All df members were also in tears at that time.

Sanket started to say:

Kisi chiz ko shiddat se pana chaho toh Puri kaynaat Lana main help karti hai.
All started clapping and hooting for them!!

He got tears in his eyes.
Aashna wiped it from his eyes. And they hugged.

Funny how it all started and look at us now.
I was no less than a faatu to talk to girls,all those romance drama everything.
But then you came in my life and tought how to truly love someone.
And my true love was you and it will be always you.
Aashna got tears in her eyes and they both hugged each other.

All started clapping and that hug became a df hug!!

Flash back ends:

Aa: Sachhi main that day was the best day of my life.
S:Main itna Darr tha tumhare mom dad se yeh puchne ke liye.
But kabh baat ki toh pata chala ki unko yeh pehle se pata tha ki you love me just like I do.

Aa: Haww maine nahi bataya tha unko. Pakka Ashi aur unnati ne bataya hoga main unko chodungi nhi.

And she started to go out of the room but from behind sanket came and catched her from her waist she was still blabbering but sanket was just enjoying it seeing her.

Sanket took the chance and jumped with aashna on bed.
She then started to laugh.
He was just admiring the view in front of him.

-------------------------------------
My first ever aasan chp and that too of crazy over 800 words.

But tell me honestly how you all liked it in the comments.
Today's comment target: 50
Please if you liked it then just click that white vote button to orange.
It would mean a lot to me
Total words: 859
Biee
See you guys in my next chp.
- Dhwani ✨