Realisation ✨✨

After some days later their exams were over and they all were just chilling when sanket got a call.
On call:
Ad: Hey sanket
S:Hey addy
Waasup
Ad: Actually i wanted to talk about ashi's surgery.
S:one min.
He went a little far away from everyone bcoz they all were talking so he could properly talk.
S: ya now tell
Ad: Actually we have to do the surgery told itself in the evening bcoz seeing the reports it is just getting worse and worse.
S: Oh
Ad: I called ashi first and told all the scene and she said she is ready for it.
S: Then no problem we are coming. I just want my ashi to be back to normal.
Ad: I also want that.
So hum idhar taiyaari chalu kar dete hai. Aap log try karlo jldi aane ka.
S: Sure. Thank you so much addy for all this.
Ad:Are no need of thank you ashi mere bhi choti behen ke tarah hai.

Their call ended and sanket again went inside and with everyone.
He texted everyone personally what addy said.
S: Guys main, aashna and unnav abhi bahar Jaa rhe hai.
Hum log phir raat ko unns ke ghar jaayenge. Tum log apna dekh lo😂
Tk: Main bhi bahar Jaa rha hu khanak ke saath.
As: And main bhi apne dost ke ghar jaa rhi hu.
So chalo guys nikal te hai saath main.
S:Hum teko drop kar denge ashi raaste main.
As: Haa theek hai ek main apna bag leke aayi.
Aa: Haa theek hai leke aaja.
Tk: Chalo guys toh main nikalta hu byee.
Everyone: Bye

Then they all left tk left first and then everyone left towards the hospital.
Tk's side.
Tk had msged khanak that he is coming to pick her up as she was at her house.

He reached and then went tinged the doorbell but no one answered and slightly pushed the door and it opened. He went inside and went towards khanak's room. He went inside and saw khanak and rishabh making out.
Khanak saw that tanzeel was their. Instead of shocking she said,"wanna join us". Tk was disgusted by this line and said. You were cheating on me since when?
K:Since the start babe. I was with u just for the fame and money (and laughs).

He didn't say anything and just went outside the house and started driving.

Flashback:
From a few days ago only he had a bad feeling about this relationship and he don't know why his heart was screaming from inside that you love ashi!!
You love her. She is the true love you could get!