In the hospital.

Tk came as fast as he could. He rushed inside the hospital.
Tk: Ma'am Ashi khanna!! Where is she rn?
Which room?
Receptionist: She is in the emergency room and the surgery is still going u can go on the second floor. Everyone of her known are there.
Tk: Thank u ma'am.
And he rushed as fast he could.
When he reached the second floor after climbing up the stairs he saw straight and saw all of them crying and all tensed near the emergency room.

He went near them. Au saw him and went near him and hugged him. Manav and sanket saw them.
Au came back to their seat and sat down.
Tk: Bhai Ashi itni badi fight kar rhi thi and hume kuch nhi pata tha?!?
Ki bas mujhe hi nhi pata tha?!

M: Sirf sanku ko pata tha hume bhi abhi pata chala and Ashi ne tere naam ki kasam di thi sanku ko ki woh kuch na bole kisi ko bhi.

Tk: He heard this and straight away went to the mandir kn that floor.
He went on his knees and was praying.

Tk: Ganpati Ji aapne mere hi ashi ko kyun choose Kiya. Mujhe kar lete woh bichari kisi se share bhi nhi kar paati thi ki woh kaisa feel kar rhi hai. Woh apne best friend mujhe bhi nhi bata skti thi kyuki Maine uss bitch ke saath fass gaya tha and i thought everything is fine, everyone is fine. But her she is a fighter. Usne abhi tak itna saha hai but abh aur nhi. Aapko usko theek karna hi padega.