Chp 12

(Recap)
They had went back to  villa after shooting some reels.They were having dinner.

Present time:
U:Aaj kitni mazza aayi.Itne saare reels banaye.
M:Haa air video bhi bohot achha shoot hua hai.
(Actually they had shot another video also for thier channel
Abhi editing karne baithunga.
T:Bhai main aapki help karta hu fir.
S:Main bhi

They all had dinner and then aua went to the kitchen to make Coffee for Tanzeel, Sanket and Manav as the editing would take a lot of time.

Aua made the coffee and then took the coffee ☕ and then went back to living room.

Aua:Yeh lo aap logo ke liye coffee.
Tamasa:Thank you so much.
M:Iski bohot jarurat hai.
S:Haa

Aua then sat there for sometime and then went back to their room.

Ashi's pov
Aktk were going to sleep in the same room so ashi went in their room and started doing her skincare.She had applied face mask so her eyes were closed.Soon she felt someone hugging her.Se suddenly realised it who it was
Ak:Tanzuuuu

Tk's pov:
They had  completed half of the editing and then thought to do it tomorrow.So I went to the room and saw Ashi doing her skincare.I saw her and then went and backhugged her.

As soon i hugged her I realised she was having high fever.

present time:

Ak:Tanzuuuuu
Tk:Ashu teko toh bohot high fever hai.while touching her forehead and checking again.
Ak:Aree kuch nhi hua hai .Bas thodha sa fever hai abhi so jaungi toh kal subah tak theek ho jaayega.
Tk:Nhii main abhi unns aur aash ko bulake laata hu.
Ak:tiiikku..woh log so gye honge.unko distub ho jaayega.
main bol rhi hu na ki kal subah tak thik ho jaayega.meko aisa bachpan se hota hai.
Tk:Thik hai agar kal bhi nhi hua thik toh hum doctor ke jaayenge.
Ak:ok
sunn main rishu ko call karke aati hu.
Tk:okiee.par jaldii aana

Ashi went to the balcony and then facetimed rishabh.
on call:
R:Hii babe
Ak:hellu.kya kar rhe ho?(ashi heard a girl's voice)
R:kuch nhi friend ke wha hu.
from behind a girl telling rishabh :come here babe.what are doing there.
R:achha babe main tumhe baad main phone karta hu dost bula rha hai.

(call ended and after she started to cry.)

Ak:Maine trust kyun nhi kiya aash aur unns ko.

Hiii guys. Dhwani here.This is my first ever fanfic.I am a new person to this writing world.And in advance only I am sorry for all the mistakes I will make.I will try not to make any mistake but agar hogayi toh uske liye sorry..☺️❤️
Peace out ✌️