Chp 55

(Sorry but i really don't know how to write.Really saying this so making paris wala part very chotu sa.)

Damnfam had went to paris for Christmas vacation and there sanket proposed aashna and she said yes. They did skydiving, snowboarding and many more things. They came back and their daliy life started again.

6 months passed like this.
Tanzeel and Khanak were still dating but now tanzeel was not sure to take this relation ahead. Something was missing in that. While at Ashi's side her health was getting worse day by day. She used to go for her daily checkups sometimes alone or with sanku. He was getting worried a lot. He used to take care of a lot. Their bond was like a lil sister to him.

While ashi started to notice that khanak was using tanzeel just for fame and money. She thought to tell tanzeel in such a manner that it would not hurt him. But she didn't had the courage to say him. She still use to love him and the love just grew day by day.

One day she said tanzeel to meet her near the park. Tanzeel said ok. 

As: Hey

T:Hey
kya hua aise bulaya?

As:Aree hum kitne time se aise aaram se baith ke baat nhi kiye hai toh socha ki aaj aise hi bula lu tujhe.

T:haa sahi baat hai.

As:So hows going between you and khanak?

T:Its going great but pata nhi aisa lagta hai kuch missing hai.
As:Hmm

T:How are you ?

As:I'm great
U?

T:Me izz also great.

Then they talked about random things.
After an Hour so khanak called tanzeel and he went.
Now Ashi had nothing to do so she went to her fav secret spot.
She sat there for sometime and then came back to the dorm.Their exams were near so mostly all were in their rooms studying.

Ashi also went to her room and started to study. After studying for more than two hours she went to have dinner with everyone. This was the only time all used to meet and talk and eat with each other. They had dinner and talked for sometime and then again went to their rooms. Ashi went to her room and sat near her window took out her book and started to write.

Dear diary,

__________________________________________

(unedited)
Thank you so much for reading 
Any suggestions comment down below
Total words: 400
Today's target: 30
See you in my next chp
Bieee
- Dhwani