Chp 54

Tanzeel and khanak entered their dorm. 

They told everyone that tk proposed her khanak and now they are in a relationship.Everyone congratulated them and then again went to their work. 

 Ashi was not their in the dorm as her lectures were there.everyone's lectures were done. Ashi came a little afterwards. She saw that tanzeel and khanak were sitting on the sofa very close and were watching a movie.She didn't mind it bcoz now she knew that she has to adapt all this things to happen in front of her eyes.

She went to her room.Kept her bag and went to Aashna's room.
She went and sat there.They talked for sometime and was going back she saw that khanak and Tanzeel were kissing near Khanak's room. 

She couldn't hold it anymore she went to her room took a backpack stuffed some clothes in it took her phone and went out. She had went to a mountain where she felt nice and could calm her every time.

 She had sent a message to aash that she going to stay at her friends house as her friend is leaving in few days for us. She sat there for awhile and felt the wind playing near her  hands and sky making her calm.

 She sat there for awhile and felt the wind playing near her  hands and sky making her calm

(yeh bas mumbai main imagine karlo.)

She sat there for a while and then went to her friends house. They talked for sometime,ate food and then went to sleep.

_________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading.

Total words:278
Today's comment target:10
No spam!
If any suggestions please comment.
see you in my next chp.
Biee
-Dhwani