Chp 50

Ak's Pov
Tanzeel called me to to him in xyz cafe.I said ok.Before entering also i was scared ki agar usne friendship todh iss wajah se toh.I entered the cafe and saw him sitting i went and sat.he told me that he wants to say something imp. He said ki he really loves khanak. I was shocked.I asked him if he was sure about it.He said ki he was fully sured about this decision.I was on the verge of crying but I controlled it.

I told tanzeel a lie that I have some work so i quickly came out of that cafe.I directly went to dorm.
I went to my room and started crying.
Afterwards I saw sanket coming towards my so i pretended to sleep.
After i saw him go i quickly stood up and went near my study area and sat there.That corner just gives me peace.

I took out my diary and started to read what i used to write for tanzeel

I took out my diary and started to read what i used to write for tanzeel.I was smiling like hell but at the same time I was crying too thinking ki if he was with me how fun it would be.

But its ok it's his life.He asked me if its ok with me that he would be with khanak.I badly wanted to say no but ti could not. I was crying but just then Unns came inside.Ashi tu ro kyun rhi hai?!?
I just got scared and saw back.
I saw her and couldn't control myself and I went and hugged her.She didn't knew what happened but then also she started consoling me and said. Its ok Ashi .It happens this is a life after all. We all don't know right whats going to come next. Please don't cry.

After some time I stopped crying and tild everything to unnati about me and tanzeel.

U:Ohh god.Tu mujhe yeh sabh abh bata rhi hai.(angry+concerned tone)
As:Sorry di.
Mujhe nhi samjh aa rha tha ki main kaise batau.
U:ok thik hai chal abh aansu poach ke neeche aaja dinner time ho gya hai. Aur aaj main akele banaungi khaana koi help nhi karega.
As:Par unns
U: I sad no means no

---------------------------------------
Thank you so much for reading.
If any suggestions do comment down
Total words: 391
Today's target:20 comments
No spam.Only honest reviews.
See you in nxt chp.
Bieee
-Dhwani ✨✌️