Chp 49

Play "kasoor" in the background

MNV's POV

"Shall we dance"
She smiled and nodded as I took her hand and twirled her into my arms.

Haan Main Gumsum Hoon, In Rahon Ki Tarah,
Tere Khwabon Mein, Teri Khwahishon Mein Chupa,

We fell in step, letting the rhythm control our movements. All the scenery and people around us dissolved. It was her and I, alone.

Her emerald eyes glistened, and a smile spread across her beautiful face.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through my body, and my fingers tingles in delight. My hand brushed across her cheek. My body was acting on its own, no chains to hold me back from this pure paradise.

Na Jane Kyun Hai Roz Ka Silsila, Tu Rooh Ki Hai Dastan,

Teri Zulfon Ki Ye Nami, Teri Ankhon Ka Ye Nasha,

I drew her close to my chest, and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Her golden locks fell over her eyes, like a curtain blocking out the sunlight. I desired to see those emerald eyes.

She began to withdraw her hand to brush away her hair, but my hand clutched onto hers. I carefully laid her thin hand on my shoulder. I delicately tucked her lock behind her ear, and her emerald eyes twinkled back at me in greeting.

Yahan Kho Bhi Jaun To Mein, Kya Kasoor Hai Mera.

Her lips went to my ear as she whispered ever so softly.

"You know how to be romantic."

She set her head on my shoulder. We continued to dance, too lost in the music to halt. Time passed as our feet moved in the steps of the foxtrot.

Yahan Kho Bhi Jaun To Mein, Kya Kasoor Hai Mera.

She brought her head up and sleepily opened her eyes. She leaned in and planted her lip on mine. I wrapped my arms around her neck in return and held her tight as the kiss continued

They broke the kiss when they were out of breath...both were a blushing mess!!

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER........

_______________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading

Total words: 346

See you in next chp

Bieeee

-Dhwani