CHAPTER 4

"Jeet did you know khushi was ASR's wife." The chatter box asked.

"I had no idea." She whispered softly.

"Oh my goodness, you should have  been good to her this morning, you see I heard that when it comes to his love ones he doesn't joke around, pray your name is not added to his to do list." She flipped her hair and walked back to her sit.

The lecturer had no choice but to dismiss class because of the whole caeous situation.

By now every student have been told khushi the husband cheater is the wife of ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, the billionaire in India and the whole.

The corridor was filled with humans to see Arnav Singh Raizada.

Lady's washroom

"Khushi." Arnav bent infront of her. She hugged him immediately and started crying.

"I should have listened to you Arnav, if I had, all this wouldn't have happened." She whispered between her soft cries.

"Shhh is alright khushi, come let's go home." He lifted her up and Carried her in bridal style, she clutched his suit.

"Put your arms around my neck and hide your face on my chest, don't want them to stare at you." He whispered softly and she complied.

Immediately they came out, they were greeted by student on campus. Everyone wanted to see ASR.

"I wish I was the one in his arms." Someone whispered.

"I get the reason why khushi never mentioned the name of her husband, she wanted to stay low." Another spoke.

Arnav ignored the stares he got, he opened the door and kept khushi inside and went to his sit. He drove home quietly.

"Arnav?? Khushi??" Sakshi questioned.

"Long story mother." He signaled he would talk later.

"Here you go." Arnav handed her water and she gulped it down.

"Despicable imbecile, I would let them pay for what they did to me Arnav, Jeet betrayed me Arnav, she betrayed me, who's fault is it that I got kidnapped, wasn't it her party. I'm okay Arnav, you might think am deeply cut by them but you are wrong. Am well enough okay, I was just in shock, how in the wildest dream did that pictures roam in school within some few hours Arnav, it might be someone who doesn't want us together but the person would pay Arnav." She said determined and that brought a smile to Arnav.

Living room

"Arnav today is the day you promised to give me the properties." Dadi spoked and Arnav smiled and she failed to notice the smirk he had.

"I just called my people to come, they would be here in a few hours." He said softly and Dadi gave Ratna a thumbs up.

During supper

"Hello ladies and gentlemen." Payal greeted and Dadi eyed her.

"Namaske." Akash greeted and Dadi nodded.

"Have you brought the papers?" Arnav asked Akash and he nodded.

"Anjali please call Sheetal downstairs, tell her her presence is needed, Maya call your uncle Chandra, his presence is needed and payal go and call your sister." Arnav said and they all obliged , they found it rather unusual.

Sheetal's room

"I hope our plan is successful." She smirked just then Anjali came in.

"Arnav asked for your presence." Anjali informed and she was surprised.