CHAPTER 9

Raizada Mansion

"Hi." Arvind whispered shyly to Sakshi and she giggled he frowned.

"What? Do I look like a clown." He asked.

"Nope but you do look like a scared puppy, out there you where like a Commander in charge of an army." She teased and he blushed she giggled the more.

Since their youthful days she use to teased him that way, ruffled his hair, pull his cheeks, hug him and do little cute faces. That was the number one reason why he fell in love with her but she only See's him as an elder brother.

"So you where alive all these years, enjoying holidays and watching shows of Raizada's and Malik's." She kept her face straight and Arvind knew trouble is coming.

"Sakshi please understand okay, it was dangerous for me to be known and I had to drag them down, I know you are upset because of your two babies but please understand and forgive me." He wanted her to reason.

"So you loved me since our teens?" She dropped the bomb and Arvind was taken aback.

"Huh." He said gulped

"Am ask you a question answer me." She retorts and he scratched his head.

"ERM yes." He said and Sakshi broke into laughter.

"Why didn't you tell me Arvind, at least since you cared, our marriages wouldn't have been disaster." She replied and he sighed.

"Okay I get it now." She whispered.

"Hey." He went towards her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry dear for everything." He whispered and she sobbed.

"If only I had known, me naively crushing on him would bring me trouble Arvind, if you had expressed your feelings just maybe nothing of this would have happened." She said between sobs.

"Is okay, am here now. The kids are here now and the evil doers are gone." He cleaned her tears with his thumb and for the first time in ages kissed her lightly on the lips and she smiled. He hugged her again. He didn't want to further because he was afraid of her rejection.

"Compose yourself well before we go see the the kids." He whispered and she went and washed her face and toweled before they came down.

Living room

"Ahh finally." Arnav whispered.

"We need to talk to you Sakshi." Chandra spoke referring to he  and khushi. She nodded and they went upstairs.

"We really accept you as our mother even though is was a shock, khushi here might be use to calling you mother because you are her daughter in-law but me  for the truth is going to be difficult. Still going to call you Sakshi but mother sounds foreign it might take some time." Chandra said and Sakshi laughed.

"I know of that Chandra, I know you wouldn't be okay with that and is okay I understand you,am just glad I have found you guys and that's all I need." She whispered.

"Mother, I'm glad is you." Khushi whispered and sakshi hugged her like there was no tomorrow.

"Come here." Sakshi called Chandra and the trio hugged each other.

Family time

"Akash and I have an announcement to make." Payal said making everyone attention alive.

"I'm I going to be an uncle." Arnav teased and Payal blushed.

"No, we have decided to get married in month time." She dropped the bomb and everyone gasped.

"Congrats." Everyone congratulate them.

"So we have to call london so family would come over and the preparations would start tomorrow morning. We have to start with shagun, engagement and so on...oh my goodness we have limited time since is in a month...oh goodness...I have to start an order this night." Sakshi kept blabbering and everyone was watching her, they all burst into laughter.

"Crazy woman." Arvind whispered and Sakshi heard.

"What did just call me?" She asked and he kept his mouth shut and went towards the guest room and she followed him asking him what he said.

"Oh finally everything is done." Akash whispered.

Everyone retired to their respective rooms.

Arshi

"I thank goodness am adopted khushi." Arnav whispered and she raised her brow.

"I thank God I wasn't born by the witch Ratna and I thank God I was adopted by my father If not my dad and sakshi couldn't have been together because you and I are married." He explained

"Where you actually jealous Chandra had my baby face tattooed on his chest or you where just joking." She asked curiously.

"Both." He replied

"Both?" She questioned.

"Yeah am jealous because he met you, am jealous because if you had met him first you would have married him and that alone is dreadthful. And am jealous he has tattooed you on his chest, it is me that was supposed to do that and am joking and at the same time relieved he is your elder brother." He poured his insecurities and khushi hugged him. She kissed his eyes cheeks lips all around and finally pulled him into a mind-blowing kiss.

"Baby I love you and you alone, this heart, body and soul belongs to my husband Arnav Singh Raizada and no one else can snatch it hubby, there's no need to be jealous. You are my destiny and would always be my destiny in sickness and in death." She whispered and Arnav started crying.

"Arnav please." She cleaned his tears.

"Am sorry khushi for being jealous and questioning your love, I love you dear. I love you. I LOVE YOU." He kept his head on her chest and they cuddle till they slept.

Rooftop terrace

Maya was troubled because of what happened earlier this morning. She isn't naive like everyone thought she is. She is in love with her uncle, She had a little hope that when she grows up at least her Chandra would decide to marry her now is impossible because Chandra is now her uncle, real uncle. She laughed. Khushi being her stepmom and Chandra being khushi real sister and Sakshi being her step grandma or so complicated that would make her his niece and it is impossible.

She cried a silent tear and sobbed, she didn't want to wake anyone up, she got startled when she heard the one she was thinking of voice. She immediately cleaned her tears.

"Maya are you are, you are crying. Is everything alright?" Chandra asked.

She wanted to scream at him, you are the reason but kept her mouth shut.

"Are you okay." He asked again

"Yeah am okay." She said in a composed voice but Chandra could see through the facade.

"Are you angry or sad??" He asked not sure.

"Can I ask you something." She finally turned and chandra saw her eyes were red and puffy, that means something was bothering her.

"Go on." He said.

"Why did God just kept your love in my heart uncle, no matter how I try to ignore the feelings that's the more it hurts, everyone in the family thinks am naive and I would eventually forget you when I grow up that's not the case. I love you and you know, you definitely know I have an attraction for you and you know that's why you are afraid to let me be use to you right? You don't want society to think this man is taking advantage of a little girl, what an ungrateful man he is for defiling eleven years old Maya, the man that took him out of prison made him who he is , how incompetent of him. That's what you are afraid of and I had hope that one day when I turn 18 that would be eight years later you would be 34 at least you would give me a chance and now every little hope have been crushed down because you are now my real uncle and no matter what it would never happen and that is what is breaking me." She said between sobs and Chandra felt like a statue.

How does he answers what is true and how in the hell could he console her. He took a deep breath.