CHAPTER 7

18 years ago

"You have impregnated her again right, you told me you weren't in love." Ratna screamed on top of her voice.

"What in the hell Ratna, I told you i was drunk, i was the one that raped her, okay so now you want to get rid of the baby like you did with the baby boy." He raised his brow and Ratna smiled.

"Aww I want to get rid of this baby  you know me better." She smirked.

It was rather unfortunate that he died without even seeing the baby.

Malik resident

"Mom we have now gotten a new baby girl." Arnav chirped.

"Bastard child of Samiji, is a pity his dead. And you Arnav don't ever call me your mom again." She spat and Arnav kept quiet.

"Anhali where did you get food to eat." Arnav asked.

"Mom, she is in the kitchen." She replied and left, Arnav went to the kitchen.

"Mom am hungry." He said and Ratna was very angry.

"No food Arnav, do I look like your nanny, come on let me pass." She shouted at him and left. Sakshi saw the whole scene and went to him.

"Arnav." She softly called, he composed himself and went to her.

"How about I make you curry rice with roasted chicken." She said and Arnav eyes lift up.

Sakshi prepared lunch for him and they went to eat at the dining table.

Ratna and Dadi saw those two but ignored them but they smelled a beautiful aroma and went towards them and Dadi gasped, her favorite dish.

"Where did you buy it from sakshi, tell me so I would order it. Ratna cannot prepare those kind of stuff." Dadi spoke and before sakshi spoke and words made dadi regret what she uttered.

"She prepared it herself in the kitchen, doesn't it smell good? Wait till you taste it." Arnav spoke and continued eating his food.

"There's some in the kitchen ." Sakshi informed and Dadi nod.

Is been three month since Sakshi  was living in Malik's Resident. She cooked for the family, goes to temples and favorite of Arvind relatives. This made Ratna angry and insecure, everything  Sakshi, everything Sakshi.

Few days later

"You are in love with sheetal right?" Ratna said and Arnav gasped.

"How did you know?" He asked

"Is obvious boy, why don't I tell her about your feelings and if she accepts then you would pay me back with just some errands." She said and Arnav eagerly nodded.

"Aunty I cannot marry that useless boy." Sheetal scoffed.

"Just be with him you idiot, he has all money in the world because my stupid husband gave all his properties to him. You have to lure him in believing you are deeply in love with him and when you get married you scaunder everything and leave him dry, I know you and shyam have a fling and about you shyam, pretend to be his best friend, I know your father bought your certificate in law. All you just have to do is let him trust you enough then he would make you the legal advisor of the company and boom we would win lotto. So deal or no deal." She smirked and they sealed it.

"I love you to." She whispered and kissed his lips, Arnav was shocked but he kissed her back.

"So is a yes for our marriage." He asked and she smiled.