CHAPTER 11

Flashback

"I found a very heartbroken information family." Arnav whispered sadly. Everyone was confused.

"What's it dear?" Khushi asked concerned.

"You guys should hold yourselves well." He said and everyone was confused.

"Maya isn't my daughter." He announced.

"Bullshit! What do you mean by she isn't your daughter? Are you nuts or are you crazy?" Sakshi asked in disbelief even khushi.

"Yes it is true. Maya isn't Arnav's daughter." Arvind added.

"But how?" Sakshi whispered.

"Turns out Sheetal had a lover apart from Shyam who she used to get money from when she was married to Arnav. He also stayed in Lucknow and when she realized she was pregnant she decided to tell everything to Arnav about being pregnant and Arnav was on cloud nine thinking it was his baby." He added.

"But how in the hell did you find out?" Sakshi was not liking it one bit.

"Chandra." Arnav whispered.

"Chandra?? How?" Khushi asked.

"When the family drama was going on I decided to visit my old work. I was just passing by when I met Aya's ex best friend. She was never a good friend to Aya. I always warn her against her but she never listened, that was what contributed to her death." He said.

Flashback in flashback

"Oh my goodness. Chandra? Is that you?" A lady said in her melodious voice and Chandra immediately knew who the person was.

"What are you doing here Surbhi?" He asked surprised because the last time he checked she was a dumb student how in the hell did she get to work here.

"Oh Chandra you are the one I'm supposed to ask what you are doing here cause the last time I checked you where being accused of fraud and murder, where to meet you exactly is either in prison or the walls of prison." She taunts and he smiled.

"Thank you for reminding me where I was Surbhi but now I'm out." He said bored.

"What? Who in the wildest dream was able to get you out." She said to herself in disbelief.

"You are wasting my time I need to go and sign some papers." He tried excusing himself and it clicked on her.

"Holy moly, so you are our new boss. Ahhh that's why. I work as personal assistant to the previous boss now I work for you, let's go in." She held Chandra hands and dragged him into the office and everyone started whispering.

"Everyone, this is your new boss he happens to be a very good friend of mine." She introduced and Chandra frowned! Since when?

She was trying all her possible best to seduce Chandra but he ignored her, he was tired and decided to rest, he leaned his head to the chair and closed his eyes. He felt like someone was touching him and when he woke up , he jerked her hands off.

"What in the world Surbhi?" He screamed.

"Oh Chandra, upon seeing you made me aroused. You know since our teenage days I always fantasize about you having sex with me, always Aya always gains your attention not me. I always wanted to have you but always fail, I couldn't sit and watch her takes what's mine that's why I bargain Shyam for her and you for me. All the time I have been consoling you in private, the touches you never take my hint right?" She said seductively and something strike Chandra. He smirked in his head.