CHAPTER 6

26 years ago

"Sakshi that long time you are still in there." Samiji said frowning.

"Just a minute." She got down from her father's car.

"Study hard baby, let me be proud." Her father said and she just waved and went to her gang.

"So we have to wait for you to walk majestically to us." Samiji said rudely.

"Ohh chump, sorry for the delay." She pulled his cheeks and ruffled his hair and he stifled his laugh.

"Bai morning." Sakshi greeted Arvind.

"Let's go think class would start soon." She whispered.

Sakshi's father was rich man, even though they weren't rich that much, she was friends with Arvind and Samiji. She sees Arvind as a brother and have a crush on Samiji.

Samiji loves a girl called Ratna and Sakshi do not know about that whiles Arvind is in love with Sakshi who had no idea he loves her.

"Guys you all know Raghav is having a party tonight right?" Arvind said and Sakshi chuckled.

"If no one goes I know bhai would go, you are a party puppa." She teased and Arvind heart skipped a bit.

The Day of party

Arvind couldn't take his eyes off sakshi, her beauty alone would kill him. He gave her secret glances and Sakshi smiled at him.

The party was in full blast and they got wasted.

"I have to go guys, I think my dad needs me. He wants to discuss something important with me." Arvind informed and dismissed himself.

Everyone was wasted, Samiji started touching Sakshi in an intimate way and Sakshi accepted his touch and they slept together.

Next morning

"Oh my goodness, Sakshi." Samiji felt like a bucket of ice water thrown to him.

"I don't regret anything, I love you." She confesses.

"But it was a mistake Sakshi, I love you as a friend, Sakshi am in love with someone else." He dropped the bomb.

The two started avoiding each other after the incident and  Arvind noticed but he ignored because he also had problems to solve, the other night when his dad called was to marry him to a friend's daughter.

Sakshi's home

During breakfast time Sakshi threw up,her face pale and her step mom frowned.

"When was the last time you had your period?" She asked and Sakshi gasped.

"I think she's pregnant." She said and her father shrugged amd the two was shocked, they where expecting him to scream.

"You two don't look at me that way. The only thing we need is for the boy's side to take responsibility." He shrugged.

Month later

"So you are telling me you won't marry Sakshi, you lie bad my dear boy, you would take responsibility of your actions, do not society point fingers at us or her family, is final." Samiji dad said and he was now angry.

Few hours later

"What are we going to do now Ratna, we are all going to marry the ones we don't love." He said

"Don't worry, Arvind don't love me, he is just doing it for the sake of his father, we can meet each other at our meeting place after marriage, let us go with the flow." She suggested and they nodded.

"Don't think I  would still love you after having my baby, no! I don't and won't ever love you get that into your thick head." He stormed out and went to meet Ratna.

"When the baby I born let's sell it out." Ratna suggested and he agreed.

Ratna's delivery

"Ohh what a sweet baby, we got a man , man." Sakshi father in-law spoke.

"But what is that on his neck?? A star." Everyone attention went to the baby's neck.

"A star, is like a tattoo." Arvind spoke, he studied the tattoo on the babies neck, he took pictures of the baby, everyone was happy except Ratna and Samiji.

2weeks later

"My baby, I can't find my baby." Sakshi cries echoes into the hall. She was staying with Samiji family.

"Who the hell took my grandchild." Her father in-law spoke angrily.

Is been ages since they searched for the baby but they never got a clue.

8years later

"Samiji can I ask you for a favor." Sakshi whispered.

"Shoot as long as is not useless." He spoke rudely.

"Can we have a baby?" She asked but she didn't allow him to speak.

"Like artificial insemination with your sperms not sex." She said and he nodded.

She was happy but her happiness was cut short when her husband died and her baby girl was stolen.

End of  flashback

"You sold the babies to Madhumati. You knew her very well and I must say am going to give you the most shocking information you have ever heard in your lifetime.

Everyone was anticipating what bomb was coming next.

"The baby boy you sold to Madhumati is here with us in this room." Arvind spoke and everyone gasped.

"No hell ways it can't be Arnav right?" She pleased and Arvind rolled his eyes.

"Chandra." He said and chandra looked at Arvind in a daze, why are they dragging him to their family mess.

"Excuse me??" Chandra questioned.

"Let me. You remember I had met you with Arnav and I became pale and you thought I didn't like you, remember?" He asked and Chandra recalled.

"What