CHAPTER 5

Raizada Mansion

"What? Are you surprised to see me?" Arvind asked Ratna and dadi, they couldn't believe their eyes.

"But how?? You where burnt to ashes?" Ratna cried.

"That was a dummy you dumb woman, you thought you've won right." He smirked.

Flashback

"Sakshi your husband is cheating on you so why are you still holding on to him?" Arvind cried out.

"Don't you know patience is everything Arvind bai, I have seen him cheat on me, people have seen him bring in women but what would I do, we are bound together with a wish and the marriage cannot be broken, no matter what." She smiled

"I would make sure I find out who is behind all this, I think his coming." Arvind whispered.

Samiji entered his living room and frowned, he thought what his friend was doing here. He told sakshi he would be spending the night at his place.

"To what do I owe your presence?" He asked and Arvind chuckled.

"Can't I visit my Bhai?? Or??" He raised his brow.

"No not that, your visit was unannounced." He said looking at Ratna with one corner of his eye.

"I'm about to head out sam, see you in few days." He shook his hands and Left.

"I told you whore not to let him in, what where you doing in my absence huh? Tell me." He grabbed her hair in a painful manner.

"Ahhh, it's hurting samji , is hurting." She sniffled her cries.

"You...." He didn't complete his sentence when he saw Arvind.

"Today I have seen it buddy, I have seen it." Arvind shook his head in disbelief.

"Is not what you think." He disagreed.

"Then what am I seeing sam Bhai, WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL AM I SEEING."  He screamed.

"I didn't believe her nor you when I see scratches and bruises on her face when you tell me she fell. At least if you don't love her learn to appreciate he presence bhai, learn bhai , you can even keep her company as friends. You didn't what her as your wife it was out of your power I get it but how in the BLOODY hell would you beat a pregnant wife of yours, not just pregnant but she's heavily pregnant bhai." He said in tears.

"Ohh don't  your  tears Arvind, I know you love her and you wished she was your wife instead of your wife Ratna but faith played a cruel game. I know you love her, am I smart?" He smirked and Sakshi was shocked.

"Yes I love her, I love her. So what would you do about it." Arvind immediately hit him and they started fighting.

"Ahhhh." Ratna screamed brought Arvind to life, he rushed towards her and realized her water broked.

"Oh my goodness." He immediately carried her out and rushed her to the hospital.

1hour later

"So you are telling me your wife is giving you another brat? We have to get rid of it to." Ratna said sitting up covering her chest with the duvet.

After Arvind left with Ratna, Samiji made Ratna come to his home to have a blast.

They where having some coffee when Ratna noticed Arvind phone was blinking she immediately picked it up.