Into the New World

It was a nice sunny day in the world of inklings and octolings especially in inkopolis square where all kinds of species are. Everyone was doing ranked, league, turf, and salmon run, all of them having a good time. Then there was something falling down into the atmosphere and 2 random inklings saw it while at the Crusty Sean.

Random inkling 1: "Wow what was that?"

Random inkling 2: "idk but it looked like it was on fire."

Random inkling 1: "Do you think it was something from space?"

Random inkling 2: "Maybe."

Soon after everyone sees it and pull out there phones to capture what they are seeing. But it soon lands somewhere in the forest, and after that everyone wanted to see what happened and started to run after it.

Now here we meet our main protagonist. The pod then opens and out reaches a hand with a gloves. And steps out of the pod then he looks around his surroundings and sees green, trees, and the bright sun of course not looking at it. They the step out of the pod and say their first words.

??: "Where am I *looks around* I'm on earth again."

??: "I of course remember my name being Xavier and my nickname Avery and age being 17, but anything else no. *turns around and looks at the pod* I don't even know why I was even in the pod.

Xavier then looks at his clothing he was wearing a black hoodie, red sweat pants, black and white everyday shoes, and black glasses.

Xavier: "Ok I am not naked, thank god!"

Xavier then heard talking not to far and then hid behind a large tree, he then looked behind and saw... weird looking creatures with tentacles as hair and a human body.

Xaviers mind: What the hell are they?

Then they started talking.

Random inkling: "Wow everyone look here it is!"

Then more and more inklings came and saw the pod in awe, some took pictures, while some were talking about it.

Random inkling 2: "I wonder how it even got here?"

Random inkling: "Maybe aliens?"

Random inkling 3: "What about a human?"

That theory caught everyone's attention and soon thought about it, if the human race actually went into space for 12,000 yrs?

Meanwhile Xavier is still there looking at them, then he also soon caught that idea.

Xaviers mind: Maybe they're right what is I was in space and maybe that's how I got into that pod. In the first place and how I don't remember anything I probably most likely hit my head.

Soon enough while he was in the thought he was soon caught by one of the inklings.

Random octoling: Hey everyone look!!!!

Soon everyone was looking here the inkling was and soon enough they saw Xavier standing there he soon escaped that thought and looks behind him to be seen. Instead of running he instead walks out with a straight face and lets everyone see him.

Xavier:...

Random inkling: "Oh my god it's a human!"

Random octoling: "OMG it is!"

Random octoling 2: "Maybe he's the one that came out of the pod."

Random inkling 2: "Are you actually a human!"

Xavier: "...Yeah so?"

Random inkling: "This is the first time we have seen a live human before, there are so many human bones in the museum but we just think those are fake."

Xavier raised an eyebrow.

Xavier: "Really haven't seen a single human, but only the "human bones" in museums.

Everyone: "Yeah!"

Random inkling: "Since no one has seen a human before and there are none in the world why do-"

He was soon cut off by Xavier

Xavier: "No" he said with a straight face.

Everyone: "What?!"

Xavier: "Everyone will call me a menace and weird because I am not whatever you guys are."

Random: "1st we're called inklings and octolings.

Xavier: "Whatever."

Same random inkling: "2nd would we call you that?"

Xavier: "Why because I could tell by all your faces I am weird to look at."

Random octoling: "But come on it would be so much fun seeing the city it looks even more beautiful at night. So why don't you jus- hey where are you going?!"

Xavier then turned around and walked away.

Xavier: "No"

Random octoling: "Well we're going to do it by force everyone after him!"

Everyone than ran after Xavier but he has already reacted to run away. He was a lot faster than them but they would catch up to him soon but he just has a lot more stamina then them. He than hid behind a tree fast. The crowd then ran past him. Then when Xavier thinks they are far away he started to run the other way.

5 hours have soon went by and Xavier is walking, no longer in the forest and now starting his new journey.

This is the first chapter done for my new story hoped you enjoyed this first chapter.