Tartars Revenge Plan Part 1

-Intro-

-Intro-

It was a hot day in inkopolis, so everyone in the city have decide to go to the beach. They were either walking, making sand castles, digging deep holes for the tide to rise more, or the most popular one surfing.

Out in the water were a couple, 2 squids, were relaxing on their boards as the heat from the sun hit their skin. 

Squid 1: "Wow such a nice day to be at the beach."

Squid 2: "You said it. This was the best choice ever, babe."

Squid 1: "Ah it was nothing babe... I mean we have been just waiting for a wave to come one by."

Squid 2: "Hmmm... I guess you're right but even if it will take a while."

She held his hand and leaned closer to him.

Squid 2: "I would spend all that waiting time with you and ONLY you."

The boyfriend blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, he smiled and wrapped his arm around his girlfriend.

Squid 1: "Aw, you flatter, that's why I love you so much!"

He trapped her and hugged her tightly and nuzzled his nose against hers.

Squid 2: "And this is why you are the BEST boyfriend."

They started to make out, their tongues wrapped around each other, they made moaning noises between their kisses. It was all going nice for the 2 of them, until something grabbed the boyfriend's leg and he was pulled down into the water. 

Squid 2: "BABE!"

She jumped into the water trying to save her lover. She looked around, she saw him being pulled down by a tentacle that wrapped around his leg. Her eyes widened seeing what was happening, she swam further down trying to garb his hand but he was too far down.

She needed to save her boyfriend, but she decided to swim back to the surface to get her oxygen. She gasped for air and got on top of her board, she was weeping after seeing her boyfriend...gone.

But then she looked around and she was completely lost at sea, there was no sign of land near her.

Squid: "Hello! Anyone! Please help me!"

She looked down at her board, thinking about giving up on how no one will help her, but she started to grieved more about her boyfriend.

Squid: "Oh James... if only you were here to keep more comfortable."

All of a sudden she felt something touch her board. She looked up noticing the feeling in her board, she looked around frantically in the water. 

Squid: "Is someone there!?" 

She looked at the water trying to at least find something in there. She moved her head closer to the water to get a better look at what was in the water. But then on the other side of the board she got grabbed by something that dragged her underneath the water.

She was being dragged down fast down, she was close to running out of breath and then she passed out. The tentacle pulled her into a pipe, which then led into a glass chamber tube.

She finally wakes up to find herself in the chamber tube, she looks through the glass but it was too foggy to see through. Next thing that happened was some weird gas entering the chamber.