An Old... Foe?

It's the afternoon at the squidbeak base everyone training and working everywhere, some are in the main buildings while some go to the workout room to lift weights and more. 

Avery is walking around the whole base trying to find something to do while still getting stares from the soldiers and workers there. Avery soon gets tired of them all just staring at him, he decided to see the generals.

He walks up to the main building and enters the main entrance 2 guards are blocking the door to them. 

Avery: "Are the generals in there?"

Guard 1: "No human they are not."

Guard 2: "They might be somewhere around the base, so go looking around."

Avery: "Ok then."

He walks away and finds himself outside feeling the nice cool breeze. He starts to regret he choice of staying here but he might as well find out more about the base. 

Avery walks toward what seems to be the medical room from the amount of equipment there is. He remembers that Alice works here so finding her might be cool.

He finds a nurse walking looking at a clipboard with papers.

Avery: "Hey do you know where Alice is?"

Nurse: "Sorry but Doctor Alice is currently work-"

She looks up to see Avery looking at her, she jumps and closes here eyes and drops her clipboard. She covers her face with her arms and shakes in fear. Avery goes down to pick up her clipboard and hands the clipboard back.

She opens her eyes to see the straight emotionless faced human with her clipboard being handed back, she slowly grabs it back in her possession and holds against her chest.

Nurse: "Th-th-th-thank you. So wh-wh-what are you doing here?"

Avery: "Well I just asked if Alice is here or not."

Nurse: "Oh ok then, well unfortunately she is working on a patient right now they got real sick and she is doing her best."

Avery sighed in boredom.

Avery: "Well I guess I should find out what the other generals are doing."

He turned to leave.

Nurse: "Oh about that."

He turned around to face the nurse.

Avery: "What?"

Nurse: "Well general Lucas and Jaxson are most likely making their way to inkopolis for the splatfest and Caroline is in her dorm doing something but also most likely make her way to there.

Avery sighed again in boredom.

Avery: "Great, maybe I should have chosen to go to inkopolis with everyone else. When it gets really boring I just do the most random crap."

The nurse got an idea of what he should do.

Nurse: "Hey why don't you go to the work out room?"

Avery: "Huh?"

Nurse: "You know lift weights or some kind of stretching or run the treadmill. I mean look what lifting weights did to me."

She pulled her sleeve and flexed her muscles, they looked very strong and well built.

Avery was astonished and examined her muscles.

Avery: "Wow very well built, you look like you can lift a lot."