Liam Imagine

“I like bad boys.” I spoke softly, smirking at him. “I could be your bad boy.” He said, with a evil smile on his face.

“Now please tell me, how are you going to do your maths homework?” My friend Alli asked me, as she started at the book looking at different kinda of angles.

“I’ll take help.” I said calmy, smiling at her.

“From? You’re 9 year old brother?” She laughed in complete frustration.”Chill Alli, I’ll do it.” I said and I made my way outside to the gates to find Liam.

Yes, Liam James Payne, the school nerd. People usually laugh at me when I say this, but he’s a total cutie, I mean he’s got those big brown eyes, and a cute fat nose that goes perfectly on his face.

“Hey Liam!” I said, standing beside him, he simply shrugged.

“H-hi.” He was always so shy around people, it didn’t really make sense.

“I was wondering, er… If you could help me with Math?” I asked, playing with the hem of my lose shirt.

“Oh, erm yeah. Give me your books, I’ll do it and bring it to school.” Liam said nicely, he was so used to this… Weird.

“What? Er, Liam… I’m not asking you to do my homework, I’m just asking you to help me so I could do my homework, silly!” I laughed.

“Ah, oh! Ughh, sorry. Sure, come over now?” Liam laughed, his voice so manly, sending shivers. 

“Sure!” I said as we sat into Liams car.

I always knew Liam had a badass side to him, I don’t know I always thought that. No one could be such a cupcake, and at growing age, never! 

“We’re here.” Liam said, as I made my way inside, he had one hot house.

“Nice place.” I winked. 

We made our way to his bedroom, it was a typical Liam Paybe bedroom. Books here and there, few band posters, and some old stuff toys of Toy Story…

“So, wanna start with graphs first, or-” Liam was saying before I cut him off.

“I wanna rest for a while!” I wined like a little baby. Jumping on his bed beside him, taking off my jacket, that left me in a cute crop top with ‘Ain’t No Wifey’ written on it.

“Cute shirt, aha.” Liam laughed, I chuckled as well. I turned to face Liam, his army cut looked so fit, with the whole face posture, I couldn’t help but stare.

“What?” Liam asked blushing, oh gosh he was such a cutie, I could eat him up.

“Nothing, you’re just cute.” I said, smiling.

Liam slowly started leaning in, for a minute I couldn’t really think of what to do, but I started leaning in as well. When finally our lips met. 

I couldn’t really process what was happening, but I knew I wanted to kiss back. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed deeper.

His hands started to travel up my shirt, feeling every bit of my exposed body, causing me to moan in the kiss. Liam quickly backed off. 

“Liam.” I said, shocked, but also slightly hurt. 

“I’m sorry…” He said.

“No! That kiss was fucking amazing, and I know you felt the same way. Don’t walk away from me.” I said, as he walked away.

“But, you’re you… The most popular girl in school, and I’m me… Liam, the nerd.” Liam spoke, slightly hurt.

“Shut up okay, you’re honestly one of the fittest guys in school. Plus, I don’t care what other people think about you, I think you’re amazing.” I said blushing.

Liam’s eyes lit up, as he proceeded forward to kiss me. This kiss was different, it was more full off lust, and passion. He kissed with force, causing me to fall on the bed, with him on top. I started slowly un-buttoning Liams shirt, as he quickly yanked off my top. 

Liam now had a visible boner, which clearly showed he was having as much fun as I was. He un-hooked my bra, in a records time and slowly started kissing along my ear, to my neck. Instantly finding my sweet spot, Liam started sucking and biting on it, making it sore. I moaned as he kissed along my neck, dangerously close to my breasts, as my hands went up and down his toned chest.

“Hurry the fuck up Liam! Oh gosh, uhhh!” I shouted, then instantly moaned, as he bit my nipple softly, Liam started sucking on my breast’s, and I was moaning as loud as I could. I reached down, and took my shorts off, as Liam worked his magic on my breast’s.

He trailed down my breast’s leaving sweet butterfly kisses on my stomach, causing me to buck up. He was gentle, so gentle.

“I like bad boys.” I spoke softly, smirking at him.

“I could be your bad boy.” He said with an evil smile on his face.

Liam yanked off my thong, and without a warning shoved 2 fingers inside me, causing me to scream on top of my lungs.

“LIAM FUCK!” I shouted in pure bliss. 

“You only said you liked bad boys.” He smiled, and started to pound his fingers inside of me. I was like in pure bliss, and just to top it all, I felt something wet touch my centre, looking down it was Liam’s tongue. Before I could respond to his actions, he started sucking and biting on my now swollen clit, making me buck into me. 

My hands were now wrapped around Liam’s head, shoving him into me more, if that was even possible.

“I’m cumming!” I shouteed, but before anything Liam pulled out. “What the fuck?” I said.

“You aren’t cumming before I’m in you.” Liam spoke in his hard British accent.

He quickly took off his pants, with his boxers, and his perfect 9’5 inch sprang out. I looked at his wide eyes, as he slapped my centre causing me to jump, in pleasure.

He, without a warning plunged into my, and started pounding mercilessly, him and me both were moaning each others names again and again.

“Liam, fuck fuck fuck!” I shouted, as I was about to let go.

“Don’t you dare cum!” Liam shouted, as he rested his temple on mine, and pounded into me. 

I held into my as long as I could, before I could hold anymore.

“I’m cumming!” I shouted, in pleasure. “Meee tooo!” Liam half moaned, half shouted.

“Fuuuuuuuuucckk.” Liam cussed, this was the first time he has sworn infront off me. 

“Ugh, this.was.-” I was cut of by Liam pressing his soft lips on my lips. 

“Amazing.” He finished, softly smiling at me.

“Cutie.” I simply said.

“I hope this isn’t a one time thing.” Liam said, making me look at his wide eyed.  Liam got up and got down on his knees, omg omg omg.

“[Your name], I know this is totally stupid, I’m standing, well sitting here naked… But will you go out with me?” He asked.

I got on my knees as well.

“Firstly, this isn’t stupid, its cute, and secondly… Yes.” I said, simply, giving him a light kiss on the lips, before going to put on my clothes.

“How about we do some maths? Cause we’re so getting a A in Chemistry… Get it?” Liam smiled like a 2 year old who cracked a new joke.

“Cutie.” Was all I said.