Narry Imagine for Halee

it was a sunday after noon and you and harry were laying on the couch with your head on his lap

“Babe?” Harry Asks “yes’ i say looking up into his beautiful eyes “i kinda wanted to uh…nevermind” he says blushing :what baby tell me” i say sitting up “i wanted to try a three way with Niall” he says looking away and blushing “hmmmm” i say “its ok if not” He say “id love to” i say smirking “REALLY, i uh mean really”he says “yuup…and im gonna call up Niall right now” i say dialing nialls number……*5 minuetes later and Niall just walked in* “strip for me babe” Harry says squeezing my bum “mmm yes Harry” i say taking off my top “call me master” Harry says in a rough husky voice “yes master” i say taking off my shorts, Niall comes over and starts rubbing my clit through my underwear, “mmmm” i moan “shh baby dont moan or talk till i say so” Niall says, Harry comes over undressed and sticks his Dick into my mouth, “suck it” he says, i do as he says and suck his dick, niall removes my underwear with his teeth and starting licking my clit, i try not to moan but  it escaped my lips and onto Harrys dick “what did i say” Niall says “im sorry i couldnt hold it in” i say taking harrys dick out of my mouth, and with that, Niall and Harry exchange looks and Harry shuves his dick up my ass and Niall goes into my pussy, the pleasure is to much and i feel a knot in my stomach “uh-ah-mm im gonna c-c-cuummmm” i say cumming all over there dicks, “im close” Harry and Niall say in sync, and with that i feel there warm juices fill me up, we all lay on the floor panting “we should do that again” i say “mhm” harry grunts “Harry you got something good, you should keep her” Niall said, and you guys spent the whole day watching movies together.