Louis Imagine for Melanie

“Louis Fuck you You always do this to me!” You cried “I’m sorry Melanie I didn’t mean to do that” Louis was your boyfriend of 2 years and he would always mess up things! Some times you catch him flirting with other girls and you never said anything because you felt like he made you look Horrible. Like you weren’t good enough for his Reputation or his “Pop-Star” Looks. Today You caught him kissing another girl and you had enough.You Packed yourself some bags and kept your tears from falling.”Oh really you didn’t mean to do that well tell that to the girl you Shoved your Tongue down her throat !” You lost it. “Melanie Listen to me I didn’t mean to do that and I didn’t start to-” “No I’m sorry I didn’t say anything It hurted me so Badly to see you Flirt with other girls it made me feel So.. So ugh It made me feel so Unwanted , Unloved and I’m Done I’m Tired of you and your shit! ” You grabbed your things and he grabbed your arm “Where are you going?” You looked at him “None of your business!” You saw the anger in his eyes and He held you harder and made you Whimper “Tell me where your going”  He got really mad and you hated when he was mad ” I said None of your Business!” He had enough and Slapped you “I-I-I’m so sorry baby Please” You fell and held your cheek and felt the tears come out ” Like I said before I’m tired of you and your shit!” You stayed silent and grabbed your bags getting up and walked to the door and he ran for you and grabbed your arm as you were leaving “I’m Done Louis We’re Over!!! ” you shook off his arm leaving him at the door way and going into your car driving to harry’s house. 

when you got to harry’s house he looked at you and held you close and let you cry.”It’s ok baby girl ” You told him Louis slapped you and he got mad “that little cunt when I see him” ” No harry leave him alone its ok I left him ” You go into the guest room and lay on the bed.Soon after louis comes in and sits next to you. “I’m sorry I made you feel this way baby ” You had calmed down and looked at him “It’s fine babe I’ll take you back” “No I want to show you I love you ” He undresses you and himself and thrusts into you passionately.”Baby I’m sorry I’m going to show you how much I love you” His thrusts are passionate and lovely making you want more.”Louis please faster Fuck ugh yes” He goes faster and harder but yet passionate and you moan loudly.”Yes yes right there baby !” You two release and pant.”I love you so Much Melanie” and he kisses you passionately showing you all the love you needed.