Niall Imagine

You were at dinner with all the boys and their girlfriends. Right after ordering your entree you felt Niall resting his hand on your thigh. He begins to move it higher and higher until his hand is under your skirt. Carrying on your conversation with Eleanor you try to ignore Niall. But, he doesn’t give up stroking your inner thigh and after awhile sliding two if his fingers inside you. “Fuck, Niall! Stop” you hiss in his ear. He ignores you an continues to slide his fingers in and out of you. A moan escapes your lips. “Are you alright, love?” Perrie asks. “Yeah, just excuse use for a second.” you say while getting up and leading Niall to the bathroom. 

  As soon as the door closes Niall pushes you against the wall and crushes his lips into you. He rips of your dress leaving you in your panties. Then he slides off his pants and boxers exposing his erect length. Once he has taken off his shirt he crashes his lips back into yours. His tongue begs for entrance and you allow him almost instantly your tongues battling for dominance. You place your hand on his length and begin to stoke it. “Fuck.” he moans. Then he lays you down on the floor and places himself on top of you. He begins to slowly slide down your panties. “Hurry Niall! I need you in me.” you whine. “Patience.” he purrs. Once, you panties are off he begins kissing your collar bone and slowly works his way down leaving small love bites. When he finally reaches the place you need him most he slides three fingers in and begins sucking on your clitoris. Thrusting faster and faster you feel you stomach tighten. “Niall I’m going to cum.” “Not yet Princess, not yet.” he then slides his length inside you giving you no time to august before thrusting in and out of you. You both begin to scream each others name as you cum and he, soon after, releases into you.

  As you both begin to redress the door to the bathroom swings open revealing Harry standing there. “I was right!” He yells back to the rest of the boys while giggling to himself. “Well, I will just leave you two.” he says right before he closes the door. Both you and Niall begin to laugh. “I love you, Princess.” “I love you too, Ni.” You then exit the bathroom and return to the table. Everyone grins at you knowing what just happened in the bathroom. “Well, you two must have had a eventful night!” Louis says and everyone can’t help but laugh.