Liam Imagine

he last 4 weeks you are dating Liam. You have completely fall in love with him and you think this is the best period in your life. You hope Liam loves you as you do and this seems to be true because he wants always to be with you…ALWAYS. You are living in London with your best friend ad she also admires your absolutely beautiful relationship.

At ten o’clock in the morning today your phone rang. ‘’who is it asked (y/bf/n) ‘’it’s my love’ ’you sang smiley and answer ‘’good morning babe’’ you heard Liam’s mannish voice ‘’hi’’ you said cuty. ’’ I’m coming to your home, dress up fast and be outside soon…We will go for a long walk’’ he said ‘’Okay …I’m looking forward to seeing you, I really missed you these three days’’ you said and closed the phone ‘’he is coming to take me for a walk’’ you told to your best friend. You went to your bedroom and put on your favorite T-shirt, a jean with big holes and a really nice blue jacket and your new boots. Then you checked your phone and you saw a message form Liam ‘’I’m outside’’.  You said good bye to your friend and left. In front of the door you saw Liam’s puppy face staring at you. ‘’Ow you look incredible’’ he said and kissed you passionately. ‘’Let’s go’’ you said and he wrapped your hand. You had been walking to the street for a while when suddenly you saw some girls screaming and fungirlng. In front of you two appeared suddenly and unexpectedly a paparazzi and started taking photos. Liam could handle this entire situation. “Liam can we run?’’ ‘’wait sweaty they’ll leave’’ he said. But two minutes later you heard a fan shouting ‘’Go bitch go die… you took our Liam’’ You looked at Liam and your eyes were ready to cry. The girls continued saying bad things for you. ‘’Just stop it she doesn’t deserve it’’ he said angrily and put his arms around you ‘’you can’t be called a directioner if you act like that,’’ true directioners love what I love’’ he added ‘’thank you Liam’’ you said clumsy ‘’we have to leave from here’’ he said determined. ’’Yeah let’s go you also said. ‘’my house is near we have just to walk for a bout ten minutes’’ he whispered, wrapped your hand and you started running. You had been running for a while and by the time you were at his home you couldn’t even breath ‘’seat there you should relax he told you and showed the bed. ‘’I’m sorry for whatever happened today (y/n) he told you with a sorrying way of looking. ‘’That moment was really awkward Liam’’ You said and started crying again ‘’please don’t make me feel worse sweetheart’’ he apologized and hugged you loudly and pushed you so you end up lying on bed with Liam. Liam took your leg and started kissing it ‘’you look so hot with these clothes’’ he murmured ‘’you are fucking sexy’’ he added. ‘’Bad boy’’ you said and he kissed your check so he stopped all your tears. A big smile appeared on your face ‘’I want you to be mine right now he said with determination. ‘’yeah Liam me too’’ you giggled and took his t-shirt off. Then he took yours and started licking your body. ‘’oh Liam you are so wild ‘’don’t you like it?’’ he asked ‘’I love it you answered ‘’he pulled your jeans and your panties down. Then you stripped him. He was on top of you naked and he was squeezing you bum ‘’hey Liam go on’’ you begged him ‘’don’t be impatient he whispered. You were pushing his back and his hand was going all over your legs and your clit ‘’I’m coming he murmured and then you fet your eyes burning. He entered you slowly and kissed your kiss passionately. He began thrusting and you moaned loudly’’ you are amazing (y/n)’’ he shouted ‘’oh Liam I’m going to cum ‘’  ‘’keep it sweaty’’ ‘’okay you said. ‘’you finished together and he lied to the other side of the bed ‘’ if anyone hurts you I gonna be killed" he said and you felt so safe….