Niall Imagine

You and Niall have been dating for a little over a year now, and it was your anniversary today. You were waiting at your flat for Niall to get home when you heard someone stumble into the front door. It was Niall, and he was drunk. He stumbled back to your bedroom where you were and walked over and grabbed your face and kissed you roughly. You pulled away disgusted. “Your drunk” You sighed. He laughed and tried to kiss you again but you pushed him away. “Aw, come on baby, it’s our anniversary, lets have some fun” He slurred, trying to wink. You giggled and he came and tried to kiss you again and this time you accepted. He backed you up against the wall and began making out with you roughly, using his hands to explore your body. He pulled your shirt over your head and then got down and removed your pants slowly, leaving you in nothing but a bra and panties. He grinned and trailed kisses all the way up your legs to your chest and neck, leaving small love bites all over you. You let out a few soft moans which turned him on and he stripped his pants off, leaving him in boxers. He pressed his body against your so you could easily feel his ‘member’ poking your area. He reached around and unclasped your bra, throwing it across the room. He then got down on his knees and used his teeth to remove your panties slowly, then threw them across the room. He brought his head up and used his tounge to pleasure you, moving it around everywhere, nibbling on your clit roughly, causing you to moan loudly. He entered his tounge inside of you and used his hand to rub your clit at the same time. “O-Oh god!” You moaned, turning him on even more. He spread your legs more and brought his head up and entered his tounge into you deeper causing you to throb. He grinned and moved his head away, bringing two fingers and pumping them in and out of you fast and hard, hitting your g-spot easily. He felt you start to throb rapidly after doing this awhile and he knew you were almost there, also using your moans to guess. He brought himself up to your lips and kissed you roughly. “Mmm.. You taste sweet” He whispered seductively. “I want you, Niall” You moaned quietly in his ear. He grinned and stripped out of his boxers then pressed his ‘member’ up against you hard just so you could feel him. “You see what you do to me baby?” He whispered in your ear. He placed his hands under your thighs signaling you to jump. You jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waist and he backed you against the wall. He positioned himself at your entrance and used his tip to tickle you, teasing you. “Fuck me already!” You demanded, needing him in you. He nodded and bit his lip, then without warning slammed into you hard, thrusting as deep and fast as possible. “O-Oh god! Fuck! Harder!” You moaned, leaving scratch marks up and down his back as you tried to hold onto him. He nodded and started pumping in and out of you faster and went as hard as he could, trying to hit your g-spot each time. “Fuck! Your so tight!” He moaned. You continued moaning in his ear and he continued thrusting in and out as fast as possible. Soon he hit your g-spot really hard and you moaned loudly. “A-Almost there! Go faster!” You demanded. He went maximum speed, still thrusting deeply and grinding his hips into yours to maximize the pleasure. He slammed into you a few more good times and you exploded all over him, letting your juices exit your body. You rode out your orgasm as he continued to thrust hard and fast, his thrusts getting sloppy as he throbbed rapidly inside of you. He threw his head back in pleasure as his juices exploded inside of you, mixing with your juices. You were both breathing really heavily and you jumped down off of him as he pulled out of you. He kissed you slow and passionately. “I love you Patricia” He whispered as he took deep, uneven breaths.