Niall Imagine for Alex

You and Niall have been bestfriends for a while but he’s always worried about you because you have flings with Zayn. Niall asked you to come to his flat today.

You go over there and when you come on you two go to his bedroom to watch some movies. First one is Batman. After a while he starts to stare at you.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” you said smiling.

“But I’d look weird kissing a picture,”he said before kissing you.

You kissed back and he brought you to his lap and you strateld him and kiss harder. You can feel his boner on your vagina(..i don’t like this word..) so you grind on it and he moans into the kiss.

You smirk “Why didn’t you tell me you wanted to do this, Ni.”

“Because I’m just going to show you how much better I am than Zayn,”He said simply as he flipped you over and pulled off your shorts and underwear.

He licks up your slit and then puts two fingers in you “Mm. Niall”

He licked your clit and you feel the familiar knot in your stomach “Ni, I’m gonna cum”

He licked harder and you came. He licked his fingers and smirked at you. You pushed him on the bed as you took off your shirt and bra. You pulled of his pants and boxers. You kiss down his torso and take as much as you can of him in your mouth and pumped the base.

“Ohhh. Alex. More” he moaned to you.

You roll your tounge and he cums in your mouth. You swallow as he lays you down to the bed and slams into your entrance.

You scream his name and he screams yours as he thrusts hard and fast into you. He starts to kiss you and you wrap your legs around his waist so he can go deeper into you. No he hits your g-spot everytime.

You feel him twitch in you”Alex, I’m gonna cum.” He moaned, all you could do is nod and whimper/moan.

You kissed his neck and he came in you and you came on him screaming his name.

Out of breath he asks “So, am I better than Zayn?”

You smirk, nod, and kiss him again “Much better”