Louis Imagine

“Honey get up we’re about to leave” mother spoke slowly creeping into your room. 

All of your body was hurting you didn’t have the energy to speak let alone move.

“Yeah I’m just going to shower quickly mum.” You finally spoke. 

You tried to get up but quickly failing your mum got hold of you I’m sure she was still wondering what was wrong but didn’t really make the effort to ask at all..

I quickly made my way to the bathroom stripped down examining the bruises that my boyfriend had made yesterday blue and purple bruises all along my ribs around my cheeks on my shoulders.

You quickly freshened up changing into a low v neck button down blouse and a pair of jeans making sure my bruises were covered putting on a lot of foundation it certainly did work.

Tying your hair up loosely you make my way downstairs looking at your dad who welcomed you with a warm smile. 

Your parents had planned out a camping trip with out old family friends you decided to stay home You’d would be home alone for a week as their travelling to a far away camp sight.

“Be home in a week love you darling” dad said kissing the top of my head before running out the door with my mum.

You sigh sitting at the island you look at your phone you got a text from a friend from school Louis you guys never really talked much just a simple hi here and there “hey what are you doing this evening?” It read

“Nothing, home alone my parents are gone camping..” you reply quickly getting another text “oh well how about we do something tonight? 6:30pm?” 

“yeah sounds see you tonight” You reply throwing your phone onto the counter into the living room to rest for a bit.

You wake up at 4pm you sigh and go up to your room changing your clothes into something a bit more decent, the doorbell rings and you rush down the stairs to open it.

Louis stands at your door he wore a black tee with some sweats his hair is a straight fringe instead of his normal quiff he smiles at you.

“Can I come in?” He asks so politely you move yourself out of the way and nod “of course.”

He walks in observing your flat “you’ve got a nice house..” He says turning around to look at you with a soft smile

“Thank you.” You reply quickly “erm your quite early?” You question

“Oh, yeah sorry about that.” He says shyly “no its fine we could just hangout for a few hours.” You smile sitting next to him.

Louis is that class clown in school but he always skipping classes, talking back to the teachers.. Talking smart to everyone really even you a few times why does he seem so shy now.

He stares at you with his gorgeous blue eyes he then trails his eyes down to your breasts your wearing a low v button shirt so a lot of cleavage.

“Eyes are up here big boy” you joke his eyes shoot back up to yours he smiles big at you.

“You want something to drink?” You ask he nods. You try get up but fail your aching body falls back onto the couch

Louis gets up and helps you stand up, he accidentally touched your shoulder making you flinch.

“Are you okay?” He asks with a worried tone, you nod and try fake a smile and go into the kitchen where you look at your bruise it was so big and purple it stung so bad.

Louis walked in behind you catching you examining your wound he rushes over to you taking a good look at it.

“What happened?” He asks looking into your eyes once more