Niall Imagine for Leona

You and your boyfriend Niall were sitting in your backyard talking when you said “Hey Niall do you want to go skinny dipping?” You said jokingly.

“Sure Leona,lets go!” He said pulling off his shirt.

“I was joking but ok!” You said pulling your shirt off to. When Niall was done taking his clothes taking his clothes off, he watched you slowly strip all of your clothes off.

“Damn baby,you’re so hot.” He told you.

“You’re pretty sexy too.” You said.

“I just want you to fuck me now.” He said.

“I’m coming” you said as you finished taking your clothes off. “Stop teasing me babe.” He said.You watched Nialls big boner grow as he stared at you.

You straddled over his legs sitting on his lap. He started kissing you,his lips started licking down your neck and to your boobs. He grabbed them and started touching and licking your nipples.

His hands were on your back,they slowly went down,and when he reached your butt he slapped it.

He brought his hands around to the front of your body, he touched your pussy and started rubbing your clit. 

“Oh Niall! I want your dick inside me!” You moan.

“I’d be happy to Leona.” As he said that you feel a big punch up inside of you. His dick was inside of your pussy as you were still sitting on his lap. He grabbed you by the waist and started thrusting you up and down on his big throbbing dick. 

“Oh!” Niall moaned.He started going faster you felt his tip hit your g-spot with every thrust.

“Niall!” You moaned back.

“I’m about to cum babe!” He yells.

“Me too!” You say. He starts going faster, the pain was pleasure to you. You and Niall cummed together,you feel warm juice fill up inside your pussy. You licked the cum off of Nialls dick.

“You give the best sex ever,Niall.” You tell him.

“Thanks your amazing too Leona.” He says.