Zouis Imagine

I never thought I’d find myself here, snuggled between two of the most flawless boys on earth, sticky under the comforter from last night’s activities. I crawled over Zayn, heading to the bathroom and taking a look at myself. Every part of my insides ached, my body was covered in oversized love bites, and someone’s teeth marks scarred my neck.

As I thought about the previous night though I couldn’t help but smile. Sure, I was hurting now but last night had been wild, fun, and exhilarating.

Kayla baby, come here.” Zayn called from our bedroom, groaning loudly. I’d just gotten him and Louis to fall asleep, both of them too drunk to even walk.

I walked to our room, laughing to myself at each of them, sprawled out over our bed, half-naked. “What’s wrong?” I asked, standing in the doorway. Zayn gaped at me, only wearing my underwear and a t-shirt. I realized that it was practically see-through and felt a little self-conscious standing like that even though Louis was passed out beside him.

He waved his hand, patting his lap. “Come here baby.”

Before I was even by the bed I could see what he wanted, his hardened member visible through the sheet that was draped across his bottom half. “Zayn, there’s no way. Louis’s right there.” I whispered.

He threw his head back in frustration, pushing his hand against Louis’s limp body. “He’s out cold babe. Come on, just really quick.” He pleaded, his hand grabbing mine and pulling me on top of him before I could answer. He made quick work of taking off my shirt, rubbing my breast around in his hand, while he groaned into my mouth. I moved the sheet from over him, pulling my panties while he slid himself into me slowly, deliberately. My head hung back, a loud moan sounding from my throat. He threw a hand over my mouth, pausing as Louis stirred beside him. With his hand over me he rocked his hips upward, hitting the spot where I wanted him most.

I heard an unfamiliar groan, looking over to see Louis wide awake, his hands moving roughly under his pants. I slapped Zayn’s chest, jumping off of him and covering myself in a blanket. “Come on Kayla. Get back in the bed. We could have some fun with this.” Zayn called after me.

I’m not your little play toy that you get to share with your friends!” I shouted back, running from the room, infuriated.

Hearing footsteps behind me I was expecting Zayn but when I turned around Louis was looking at me, as much embarrassment on his face as I was feeling right now. He looked down while he talked to me. “I’m sorry about back there. I didn’t mean to start that.”

I shrugged, forgetting the fact that I was completely naked under the sheet. “It’s not your fault. It’s Zayn’s.” I spat, noticing Zayn walking up behind him. He didn’t say anything as he stepped over to me, forcing his lips onto mine. He tucked a little at the sheet, letting it fall to the ground and suddenly I was being aroused as two fingers were shoved into me. My eyes widened as I gasped, looking straight at Zayn as Louis’s fingers moved in and out of me. I knew I should’ve been mad but it felt so good with both of them on me that I wanted more.

How about we get you to the bedroom?” Zayn whispered in my ear, lifting me so that my legs tangled around his waist, walking down the hall while Louis scurried along after us.

Once I was in Zayn threw me onto the bed, spreading my legs open harshly and thrusting himself into me without warning. The feeling as more overwhelming than usual. I realized that it was because Louis was there, sucking and biting every part of my body. I was about to take Louis into my hand but Zayn stopped me. “No baby, wait until I’m done then I’ll let him have you.” He groaned as he sped up, never leaving my entrance.

I moaned loudly, gripping onto Louis's brown hair as I came all around Zayn, the sensation of him filling me up sending me over the edge. He slid out of me, still groaning as he moved to my other side, kissing me roughly.

Louis was at me next, pushing his long member into my slowly. He wasn’t as rough as Zayn, taking his time with me but his long member hit my sweet spot every time, causing me to tremble up under him. I never thought it’d be possible but I felt myself climbing up again, threatening to bust at any moment. Zayn, moved his lips along every spot that he knew would get me there quicker, over my jaw, down the middle of my chest, and just at my hip. I breathed loudly, arching my back over Zayn’s mouth as I came again, overflowing with the seed of two men inside me.

“Morning babe.” Zayn said, his voice sleepy in my ear. He ran his hands over my bruised body, almost admiring his handy-work. “Last night was good but I think I like having you all to myself better.” He groaned, taking my hand and leading me to the shower.