Creeper Van

Avery

The man who currently has his hand clamped over my mouth is walking. He hasn't said anything in a minute. The gun is still pressed into my side. It's kind of painful.

Tears are still falling down my cheeks when we turn a corner. I soon see the Van he was talking about and every bad thought crosses my mind.

I'm gonna be raped and murdered. My body's gonna be found mutilated in a ditch somewhere. I'm not gonna get out of this alive. No way.

I'm sobbing harder now into the mans hand. My groceries are still in my hands, I'm grasping onto them for dear life.

We approach the van and I hear voices inside.
"Shit, move. They're coming. Get the shit ready." I hear one voice say.

"Dude, get your disgusting ass feet off of me." I hear a slightly lower voice say.

"Hurry the fuck up, we don't want her to put up a struggle."

Suddenly the man I'm against opens the door to the van and his other hand is covering my eyes as he slowly removes his hand from over my mouth.

I think about screaming out but A. No one would hear me. And B. He still has the gun against me. So I stay silent.

"Grab the chloroform." I hear. My eyes widen and I'm terrified.

Suddenly I feel a cloth press against my nose and mouth, a firm hand holding it down.

I hold my breath for as long as I can. "Breathe it in, it'll be easier to just get this over with." A voice suggests. I have no choice to.

The hand is still over my eyes but I'd imagine my vision getting spotty as my head starts to feel light and I feel nauseous and dizzy.

And everything stops.

                             _-_-_-_-_-_

I wake up, my head pounding and I can't see shit. I soon realize that I have a blind fold on. The place I'm in is shakey and bumpy so I'm assuming we're still moving.

I hear a two voices.

"So what are we gonna do with her ?" A voice asks

"She's gonna stay with me but I haven't thought that far ahead." The other voice replies.

"You mean to tell me that you got no clue what you're gonna do with her ?" The first voice asks

"Jeez, Cal can you get off my case. She's mine, let me worry about it." The second voice replies again but this time sounding agitated.

"Whatever dude." Cal responds.

We must've hit a speed bump because my body flies upward. Pain shoots through my bed when I land on the metal floor of the van.

I groan. Welp great if they didn't know I was up before, they sure as hell know now. The voices get silent for a minute.

After about 2 minutes someone finally speaks. "Rise and Shine." A voice closer to me says.

"Shut it, Ashton." One of the voices that I can identify as the man who Kidnapped me says.

"Jeez, I was just trying to lighten the mood, Luke. You don't have to be a dick." Ashton replies.

I'm tied up with ropes at my hands and ankles. They're connected together making my position severely uncomfortable and painful.

I don't dare say anything.

"We're almost there. Get the chloroform ready again." A voice I haven't heard yet says.

I once again I'm completely and utterly terrified.