Grocery Store

Avery

The boys and I have became somewhat friends. Mikey's total goofball, Calum's a sweetheart, and Ashton is like a father figure.

We were sat downstairs watching the movie, Drive Angry. I laughed so hard watching it.

I haven't laughed in a while let alone smile. It's good feeling.

"Avery, save me." I hear Calum groan. I look over and see Mikey sitting on top of him.

"Shut up, couch." Mikey replies.

"I am NOT a Couch, Michael." Calum groans again trying to move.

"Calum, oh my god. You're the worst fuckin couch in the history of couches." Mikey groans annoyed.

I look at the scene taking place in front of my eyes and then look at Ashton. We both roll our eyes.

Luke comes down the stairs, grumpy per usual.

"Michael, get off of Calum." He says rolling his eyes.

"You're no fun, Luke." Michael replies. But gets off of Calum nonetheless. Calum in return looks relieved and shoots Luke a grateful look.

"Everyone in the dining room now." Luke demands.

I jump up and quickly make my way into the dining room.

"Calum, Michael, you're gonna go to the store and you're gonna take Avery with you." He says almost exhausted.

"Ashton, you're gonna come with me. We have business to take care of." Ashton nods as well as the other boys.

I'm confused on why he'd let me out of the house. Isn't he worried I'll escape ? I look at him quizzically. He looks tired. Exhausted actually.

I decide that I'm not going to escape just yet. I need them to gain my trust completely so that they'll maybe let me go by myself at some point.

Everyone files out of the room, I'm about to as well before Luke turns to me. "You better behave. I'm not in the mood to deal with any of your shit today, understood ?" He says

I nod, "Yes, Luke" with that I walk out of my room and get dressed.

I head downstairs to meet Calum and Michael. "You ready to go, munchkin ?" Michael asks.

"You seriously did not just call her a Munchkin." Calum says looking over at Michael.

"Hmm I believe I did." He replies. I shake my head and roll my eyes. "She's so cute and short." Mikey continues.

"I'm not even that short, I'm 5'7. That's pretty tall for a girl." I state. Michael shrugs. "You're still a munchkin to me."

I roll my eyes amused. "Whatever."

I turn to head for the door before Calum looks at me kind of apologetically. I quirk my eyebrow. "We have to blindfold you.." he says trailing off.

I sigh. They put the blind fold on and hold onto my hands as we walk out the house and down to the car so I don't fall.

We've been moving for quite a long time. There's been at least 10 songs that's already played.

Michael and Calum are bickering about who gets to part from me while the other stays with me.

"Come on, dude. The cashier from last week is gonna be working." Michael complains.

"So what ? We have Avery now." Calum says. "We can't leave her unattended. Luke would be furious."

"Pleaseeeee, Calummmmm ? I'll love you forever and everrrr" Michael whines.

"Okay, whatever." Calum sighs.