Luke's POV

Luke

"She doesn't know how much danger she's actually in." Ashton mumbles.

"She's out leverage boys." I said bluntly. "Of course she's gonna be in danger." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay but she doesn't know anything." Calum says almost as if saying she needs to know.

"And it needs to stay that way, she doesn't need to know anything." I reply not really feeling like having this conversation right now.

"But if she doesn't know anything, what's her significance ?" Michael asked.

"If her parents really love her, they'll be willing to get her back. Which gives us an advantage." I say in an obvious tone.

"But don't you think she should at least know who her family really is ?" Calum asks sympathetically.

"It doesn't matter to me that she doesn't know, I just need her for leverage." These boys are going soft I swear. That's not what we need right now.

Weakness.

Ashton shook his head.

Michael looked down.

And Calum just looked sad.

"I'm done with this conversation right now," I grab my nose bridge in frustration.

I really don't need them being weak over some girl.

"Go get her so she can make dinner but not a word about anything, Got it ?" I grunted.

"Right." Calum scoffed but went to get her anyway.

Fuck. I need a drink.

I walk over to the cart we had and pour me a glass of Bourbon. I breathed in and took a swig.

"FUCK, SHES GONE !" Calum yells.

I snap my head towards the stairs, my eyes widening. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES GONE ?"

I lunged toward the stairs running up them. Sure enough. She's fucking gone. The sheets are on the ground below the balcony.

There's no way she's not hurt after falling 5 fucking stories.

What a fucking idiot.

"SHE HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHE JUST DID," I yell angrily. I look around at the three boys just standing there looking clueless as to what they should do.

"FIND HER !" I spit.

They all scurry out and split up.

I waited at the balcony, watching.

I must've been there for awhile seeing as the sky was now turning a dark blue.

Annoyed, I call the boys. There's no way she'll make it anywhere anytime soon but a road a few hours away.

She's on foot so, no doubt we'll probably make it there around the same time as her.

The boys arrived about an hour and a half later. They were all sweaty and looked exhausted but we weren't done yet. So they'd have to wait to freshen up.

"Everyone know the plan ?" I say after retelling the plan because Michael wasn't listening the first time.

They all nod. I took that as a sign to grab the keys to the van and not forgetting the chloroform. She better hope we find her first.

We're the least of her troubles, considering what her family is actually about.

Y'know I think it's time we have a chat.