CHAPTER 15

Wang yibo's pissed.

He's pissed with his manager who never told him a damn thing about the Shooting.

He's pissed that Xiao Chen is here.

And he's also pissed that he couldn't get Xiao Zhan away from the motherfucking rapist of his.

He's so pissed but he didn't want to cause a scene.

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan to see Xiao Zhan's eyes looking at Xiao Chen with Shock and fear.

Wang yibo held Xiao Zhan's hand and tightened his hold on it trying to get Xiao Zhan's attention.

When Xiao Zhan finally looked at Wang yibo,Wang yibo gave Xiao Zhan an encouraging look.

The two of them shouldn't cause a scene and make this matter bigger than it already is.

Besides,there's other people right here.

Wang yibo cleared his throat and looked at Xiao Zhan with a smile on his lips.

"Seems like there's a shooting going on here,We should just come another time...Xiao Zhan,let's go."

Xiao Zhan hurriedly nodded, relieved that he wouldn't have to deal with His Older brother.

But as the two of them were about to walk away....Xiao Chen loudly called out to them.

"Wang Yibo!"

Wang yibo turned around with his hardened Expression and hid Xiao Zhan on his back.

Wang yibo looked around and saw that many of the Crew and Staffs were already looking at them.

"Oh?Who is that behind you?"

Wang yibo's eyes widened!

This Motherfucker!what is he planning?

"I don't know,I can't really tell you right now."

Said Wang yibo and signalled at the Staffs and Crews that is already looking at them.

Some Staffs noticed what Wang yibo meant and shyly looked away while others, Including the Director were too intrigued to feel shame.

"Ohhhh....I see."Xiao Chen smirked.

"But it seems like you're going on a date with him?"

Wang yibo gritted his teeth.

"We're just Going out."

"Going out?as in Dating?"

What the hell is with this Rapist?

Wang yibo kept quite and just looked at Xiao Chen with his Serious Expression.

Xiao Chen laughed and Xiao Zhan knew it was faked.

"Well look here,I heard from your Manager that you asked him to book this Amusement Park,he was just about to call you and inform you about the Situation here but I stopped him,after all,We can just share right?"

Wang yibo's forehead creased.

"What do you mean?"

"I meant that the two of you can Have fun here while we shoot."

Wang yibo sneered.

"Thanks but no thanks."

Xiao Chen smiled.

"But we would feel bad if you just leave like that,Don't everyone think so?"

After Saying that,The staff suddenly gathered towards them and kept asking Wang yibo to stay along with his friend which is Xiao Zhan.