• 8 • papi jeon

"He's..he's uh...he's my teacher."

You say in a very unsure tone.

Jin blinks twice. A silence falls over us as you see him digest the fact. His face grim. The concept lacking conventionality, it was natural.

"He's your what now?" he asks dumbly. It's almost like you had told him that you were pregnant.

"I shouldn't have told you. Oh god." You regret telling him since he seems to be giving not-a-very-nice response.

"No! It's bombastic that you told me. Ya will give me all the damn tea that goes down with ya in your school. Okay? Okay." He shakes your body as if to fully sink in the fact of you telling everything to him. He recovers from the initial shock and asks you his questions just the next second. "Really? What is he like? Your teacher?"

Now, you both are huddled together, whispering to each other like you're discussing some gravely important business. This is why you don't feel like Jin and Joon are your parents, they are like friends. Jin doesn't want you to suppress your feelings, even though he knows nothing can ever happen between you both. You throw him an awkward look, not knowing how to tell this to him. You can't describe your teacher enough, it's a completely different aura when you're near him.

"I know, hun. I used to crush on mah college professor. I've been there. Now, shoot." Jin gushes. Revealing his secret to you, also making you feel comfortable so you spill out your feelings to him.

You look at him with a shy smiley face. "How can I tell you, Jin? He's just...amazing. He's so manly. And powerful. Nothing like I've ever seen before. He looks like he can even charm faeries. He gives a feel that he has a sea full of knowledge inside him, he's calm but takes me by a storm all the time. And you wouldn't understand why I feel this way until you see his tattoos." You say in a dreamy voice, remembering all the cruelly beautiful details. Adding the last part in a very small voice.

"Oh my fucking god! You got a Papi." Jin blurts out spontaneously just after you finish your introduction.

"What? Jin, no please. Don't say that." you push your face inside the pillow on the sofa, your back hunching like a turtle. Your voice getting muffled.

Well, you would be lying if you say he doesn't look like a Papi..

"Gurl, I know a Papi when I hear about one, and this teacher of yours sounds like a Papi. Call him a Daddy, if you want. But, hun, he a Papi." Jin sassies out. His tone matter-of-fact. He makes you blush more, not wanting to admit anything so you just stay quiet.

Mr. Jeon. Jungkook Sir. Papi. Daddy. DILF. Fuck.

You cover your red face in your hands, dodging Jin's attempts to see your face, he's pulling on your hands like you're some jewellery box that's jammed shut. This wasn't going to be good, you knew what would happen tonight if you didn't cut off your chain of thoughts right this instant.

"Who's a Papi?"

Both of you stop your premature actions and snap your heads around to see Joon whose eyes were furrowed, looking at you both in a strict way from behind the sofa. Like you both need to be watched. Eyes bouncing between you and Jin. You both look at him in surprise, not knowing he heard you both.

"Why does your face look like a red velvet cake? Is this about some boy?" Jimin jumps on the sofa to sit between you and Jin. He also quirks his eyebrows slyly while looking at you.

"Yeah, Y/N. Why does your face look like a red velvet cake?" Joon asks you. You motion your eyes to Jin in a concealed panic.