• 24 • crème de la crème

[pictures have been inserted between the chapter. it ended up becoming a huge segment as i started having fun writing it- sorry.]

●●●

Jungkook had never, ever imagined that he'd ever be so in love with someone that he would be ready to have blood on his hands for them. But, in this moment, staring at the prettiest angel gifted to him by Gods, he was ready to kill and get killed.

The slightest flicker of her eyes can make him burn. Fuck, burn so cruelly.

She has to be cruel for ever getting to be this soft, beautiful, celestial nymph. Tearing up his beast of a heart to shreds of mere shameless craving of warmth, touch and flesh. Damaging his sanity and being ever so normal about it. The plumpy lips coated with gloss were so tempting, he could feel his gaze get delirious. Feathery touch of her lips controlled him, she never knew it but Jungkook was down on his knees for her. Surely if it was other men, they would be too.

Her legs open to the air, he found himself staring way too long at them. Even longer than a pervert probably, but did he stop? No. They were his baby's legs, he can look at them however long he wanted to. Stare at them, bite down on them, kiss them. Litter swollen, red marks on them.

The new dress she had purchased was doing the least bit to help him control his raging temptations. When she moved around, he could feel suffocating heat crawl under his skin. The cleavage had a long dip, not too much but enough to attract attention to the pasty, mellow skin. He shifted uncomfortably on his bed, clutching on to his pants, begging his dick not to fucking blast.

And, that pathetically cute and enticing swing her hips had, oh God! By the mercy of the Demon, can't he live peacefully? Why must he always give testaments of self-control?

The stroke of the eyeliner on her already-wide, Bambi eyes was unnecessary, they seemed way too seductive after. Gosh, she looked such a fucking treat, a candy to his eyes that he could literally eat her right here, leaving no crumb. His body shivered when her hands brushed past her breasts, which seemed to hang so daintily in that bodycon dress.

The smell of her perfume was sultry for sure but the smell of her natural skin was way more attractive to Jungkook than any perfume could ever be. The poems he had written on her body because of that smell may be more than the poems his beloved had written in that little diary of hers.

With her, even his dirty thoughts sounded pretty.

A belle âme! A beautiful soul, indeed! The inner beauty was nearly leaking out on her face and body.

He had no fucking idea how he was gonna make it through dinner and the whole date if she was going to be so fucking irresistible every time she even breathed.

I don't know how I'm going to stop myself from fucking her like a rag doll when we come back home, he pondered, biting his lip hard. Knowing his rough demeanours had been pleading to take control ever since they both did it for the first time. Truthfully, this was the best Jungkook had ever experienced. Most intense. Not physically intense but intense in it's meaning. It meant so much to both of them.

Hence, his lusty resolves had been getting stronger and stronger with each passing day and testing night. When her body would be cradled in his arms, smushing against him so shamelessly in her silent slumber. Her soft swells flushing oh-so-carelessly on his hard, rock chest. The way she whimpered so cutely when he dug his nails a tad bit deeper into her waist. Hawt shit!

He knew that she desired for it just as much as him, she'd be honored to be fucked like a rag doll by him. She'd submit in every way possible. Making him loose his mind completely. And, that's it, he's gone. He's addicted to her body so dang much. Addicted to her words. Her presence. Her smile. Her sounds. Her sweet giggles. Her adorable thoughts. Her-