• 17 • baiser

"Kim Namjoon, calm your tits. She ain't doing drugs."

"You're right. We're going to leave her behind for a month, I should start loosening up," Joon sighed, leaning back on the chair. His toes were still fidgety.

"What's tits? Why do we calm them?" Jimin looked up, curiosity multiplying, at Jin who was busy leafing through a magazine, atrociously pink in colour.

"Don't answer that! We've spoiled the kid enough," Joon grumbled, shooting a glare at Jin, who was about to explain and had his hands near his own chest in a obscene manner. Jin's hands faltered, he just shrugged and went back to the magazine.

"No! I wanna know!" Jimin demanded, shooting a stronger glare at Namjoon.

"It's nothing important, peanut. Let's play something, c'mere." Namjoon signalled the seat beside him and widened his smile, his dimples poking in. Jimin had to be kept busy all the time, he was a handful if left unsupervised or bored.

"If I do, will you tell me what it means?"

Namjoon's smile withered, he always had a hard time putting up with the child since he was so naughty and curious and hyper. "Let's forget about that and play!"

"No! I'll search it up on Google-"

Namjoon was charging at the little boy before he could even complete the sentence. "Dad!" Jimin screeched, trying to free himself from his dad's arms. Hitting the poor man's shoulders with wild punches.

"Ow! Calm down, I'm not putting up with you trying to know everything anymore. You're still a kid. When the time comes, you'll know everything you need to know," Namjoon tried explaining. Holding Jimin's tiny hands in his larger ones, stopping him from going wild again. His voice was calm, just like the one someone will have while trying to explain a kid.

"Like porn?"

Namjoon almost lost his grip on the kid, chocking. Jin, who was trying to avoid this commotion, raised his eyes up in surprise. They definitely didn't know how to respond.

"Young mister, from where did you learn that word?" His dad questioned, keeping him down, furious eye-slits directed at his son. Jin had moved beside Namjoon too, glaring down at the kid too. Well, he still considered Jimin a kid. He wasn't allowing all this.

Jimin gulped, seeing both of his parents mad at him. He shouldn't have spoken. Plus, both of them hadn't ever been mad at him at the same time.

"I- ehm- I s-saw it in ch-chocie's phone. It lik-like popped up," the kid stuttered. He kept shrinking and shrinking, gazing up at his parents.

"You saw it?"

Namjoon, who was oblivious to Jin beside him, took a fast glance to his right and creased his eyebrows further when he saw Jin glaring at their son.

"JIN! Don't you scold him!" Namjoon protested. Pulling Jin in from his thinner arms into his thick body, he made a huddle leaving the scared kid alone for a moment. He needed to discuss things.

His lips were brushing Jin's ear shell but this time it was not for dirty reasons. "What the actual fuck? You don't get to scold him because you were going to teach him what 'tits' means," the taller male's angry, hushed voice settled in Jin's ears.

"That's not fucking fair, you prick! He's my son too and I'm fucking concerned too," Jin hissed back. Piercing his eyes into his husband's.

"Don't be! I've got that part covered. You always ruin his precious innocence. Now, he knows what porn is. What if tomorrow he goes up and sees it?" Namjoon's fatherly eyes quivered in denial. He even spared a look at Jimin, who was leaning in slowly towards them to catch their conversation.